The Official Random Thought Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 29, 2009
Still bumpin the B double E mixtape. So floored. This is my jams, for sure. I listen to Gorilla Zoe, Bun B, BLH, Skat n Snug, Inspectah Deck, Rehab, Liquid Assassin, Fat Tone, Hopsin, Nas, Jadakiss, Stevie Stone, Xzibit, Ice Cube... fucken anything good, ya know.

Oct 16, 2006
I just saw that Jeff Jarrett (TNA/Professional Wrestler) has Tech N9ne listed as a friend on Twitter.. found that slightly interesting..

ECF'NW.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Hey, I am listening to Caribou Lou on Last.fm and when the part comes in Tech's first line about "we livin it up in two double o" is different. He doesn't have the same inflection as the album version. It's just Tech sayin "double o nickel".

Anyone know where this version originates? It sounds like an unfinished version.

Feb 18, 2006
Hey, I am listening to Caribou Lou on Last.fm and when the part comes in Tech's first line about "we livin it up in two double o" is different. He doesn't have the same inflection as the album version. It's just Tech sayin "double o nickel".

Anyone know where this version originates? It sounds like an unfinished version.
alpha dog ost

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
Night And Day also differs between Everready and the Alpha Dog soundtrack. It was originally produced by Aaron Zigman for the movie, and when Tech & crew had a falling out in California doing the movie, Tech had Seven redo it when they got back to KC.

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
I do believe that Tech discussed it in an interview some time ago. The interview turned to the Alpha Dog movie, and it came out as a by-product of that discussion. Tech and crew were out in Cali working with Zigman for the movie, recording tracks for the movie, placing cues, etc.

If I remember correctly, Krizz and Zigman ended up getting into an argument in the recording studio (perhaps the recording booth more specifically), about how to do something they were working on, or whatnot. So things kinda imploded as a result of that argument and Zig wanted them gone or whatnot so they cleared out.

So when they got back to KC, Tech had Seven go back in and redo the songs beat (likely because they knew Zigman wasn't going to clear the original for them to use on Everready?). I seem to recall Matt trying to recall the details of situation (Seven redoing it) and said he thought it might have been over the producer wanting an astronomical amount of money for the beat. However, like I said, I do believe Tech credited it to the fallout they had out there.

I do recall Tech saying that he had a lot of cues in the movie at the time of the fallout, and Nick had seen a screening with them in there and loved it. I believe Tech was waiting to see if they took credit for what he put in there, or if they would take them all out or whatnot.

Feb 18, 2006
I do believe that Tech discussed it in an interview some time ago. The interview turned to the Alpha Dog movie, and it came out as a by-product of that discussion. Tech and crew were out in Cali working with Zigman for the movie, recording tracks for the movie, placing cues, etc.

If I remember correctly, Krizz and Zigman ended up getting into an argument in the recording studio (perhaps the recording booth more specifically), about how to do something they were working on, or whatnot. So things kinda imploded as a result of that argument and Zig wanted them gone or whatnot so they cleared out.

So when they got back to KC, Tech had Seven go back in and redo the songs beat (likely because they knew Zigman wasn't going to clear the original for them to use on Everready?). I seem to recall Matt trying to recall the details of situation (Seven redoing it) and said he thought it might have been over the producer wanting an astronomical amount of money for the beat. However, like I said, I do believe Tech credited it to the fallout they had out there.

I do recall Tech saying that he had a lot of cues in the movie at the time of the fallout, and Nick had seen a screening with them in there and loved it. I believe Tech was waiting to see if they took credit for what he put in there, or if they would take them all out or whatnot.
oh yes now i remember the interview

Dec 14, 2005
ANYBODY IN NEW YORK WITH SOME FREE TIME ON YOUR HANDS:

please seek out and kill the members of the islamic extremist group in new york that sent death threats to the cast and crew of south park for that episode about not being able to show images of allah. srsly come on....

CyrusTheVirus

thats just my ghost
Oct 31, 2002
legendary
I wanna start making DubStep beats.

Can somebody find me a crack of Fruity Loops Studio, the full version?
you might try one from http://rapidlibrary.com/index.php?q=fruity+loops

don't know if they work or not. I've got that shit somewhere on a computer that has been unplugged for months. If I ever decide to quit being lazy and plug it back in I got fruity loops and some other shit on there that I can hook you up with.

Sep 24, 2002
I wanna start making DubStep beats.

Can somebody find me a crack of Fruity Loops Studio, the full version?
pm me what app u want and ill pm u links (not from public areas where its bs)
let me know google dj software or audio production software and u can usually find ones better

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
I'll probably take you guys up on some of those other software programs in the future. Minne hooked me up with a cracked FL Studio XXL, and I'm gonna play with it a bit.

Hold onto those links for others, though, cuz I will most definitely take the others for a spin in the future.

Thanks, guys!