The Official Random Thought Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 20, 2006
FLA
maybe i do...maybe i do.

i had a friend named rajesh in kindergarten that told me they sell things at the dollar store that are like mouth guards, but when you put them in your mouth, you get all the cheat codes for whatever video game you're playing.

May 7, 2008
why couldnt it be prozak ?? wouldnt it be easy to believe he has tons of material sitting on the shelf just waiting for the chance to release ?? he did go without any release for some time .. but knowing u jedi u prob know more than us :p so now im sad haha i wanted it to be prozak :p

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
Prozak had previously stated that he had two albums worth of material sitting around, and mentioned the idea of doing a "Hitchcock of Hip-Hop" volume 1 and 2, at the time. However, I'm still going with Mayday. I see them being the only "Big Promo" act that Strange currently has.

Jan 29, 2006
Prozak had previously stated that he had two albums worth of material sitting around, and mentioned the idea of doing a "Hitchcock of Hip-Hop" volume 1 and 2, at the time. However, I'm still going with Mayday. I see them being the only "Big Promo" act that Strange currently has.
Strange Music is putting the finishing touches on the forthcoming album from acclaimed rapper Prozak. The Michigan rhymer will release Paranormal, his second solo album, in the first half of 2012.

i have no creditable source though

Aug 20, 2006
FLA
did you know that weezy goes so hard they call him go so hard? i cant believe people like lil wayne anymore. i think all his fans are just trolls who buy the album so people think hes good, just like lil bs fans.