The Official Random Thought Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 20, 2006
FLA
maybe i need to listen to a different Die Antwoord song, but i listened to 1 that Zer0 posted and it was enough to make me hate them for a lifetime.

the video with the midget guy and 50 cent he did that for Chelsea Lately. cuz Chelsea and 50 have sexy time.

Sep 24, 2002
maybe i need to listen to a different Die Antwoord song, but i listened to 1 that Zer0 posted and it was enough to make me hate them for a lifetime.

the video with the midget guy and 50 cent he did that for Chelsea Lately. cuz Chelsea and 50 have sexy time.
tried watching a few of them. aside from what seems decent production n beats EVERYTHING else is atrocious. but then again people like Zer0 liking it and hating absolutely everything else constantly i shouldn't expect anything different

and ROFL at him wanting to smash a chick that looks like she has downs and a mullet hahaha that shit made my day

*waits for lame ass Zer0 comment or hell even one from the siccs' moby

Nov 14, 2002
I like the table discussion thing she does, but if it weren't for the other comedians that show would be (and still pretty much is...) GARBAGE!

And Die Antwoord is so obviously NOT an "East Coast thing"...