The Official Random Thought Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Minne

Sicc OG
Jan 20, 2007
I really hope the Packers beat the Eagles, I would love for the Seahawks to have a chance to beat the Bears at home for a second time this year.

WitaC

Sicc OG
Oct 17, 2006
i mean, we'll see how everything shakes out...but packers CAN BE a force to be reckoned with....if we show up and we're healthy

we were picks at the beginning of the season and it seems as though everyone has forgotten about us.

probably a good thing

GO PACK GO!

Nov 14, 2003
if the seahawks beat the saints, i believe it will make up for the bitterness i still have after last years NFC championship. would that be considered another Madden Curse victory?

CyrusTheVirus

thats just my ghost
Oct 31, 2002
legendary
That was a madden-esque analysis

The defense here wants to try to keep the offense from scoring so their team can get the ball back. Then the offense will need to go down the field and score some points. This team really wants to score more points than the other team so they can have a chance to win this game.

Jan 29, 2006
That was a madden-esque analysis

The defense here wants to try to keep the offense from scoring so their team can get the ball back. Then the offense will need to go down the field and score some points. This team really wants to score more points than the other team so they can have a chance to win this game.
which is why madden is longer speaking on his video games lol

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
Hm, turns out one of the producers Tech used on The Gates Mixed Plate (EmayDee) has produced for both Trey Songz and T.I.. Interesting.