The Official KU-MU Gameday Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 16, 2003
I feel bad for the KU kicker..someone needs to check on him and make sure he didnt hang himself...I mean dude was at the 23 yrd line and still missed? Man....mybe I should put out an APB on him lol...

Jun 10, 2005
I feel bad for the KU kicker..someone needs to check on him and make sure he didnt hang himself...I mean dude was at the 23 yrd line and still missed? Man....mybe I should put out an APB on him lol...
Don't worry he didn't hang himself, He wouldn't be able to kick the chair out from under him

Nov 4, 2005
Don't worry he didn't hang himself, He wouldn't be able to kick the chair out from under him
omg haha wow.... great..fuckin great..

I was so pissed off with the outcome of the game, it was a great game towards the end, but i was still hittin shit... i took my aggression out on my gf... lets just say she likes the aggression cuz i aint ever seen a waterfall happen like that before *whistle*

Sep 17, 2003
Well, apparently what was wrong with the Kansas kicker, also stuck around Arrowhead for the Chiefs game...

Oh, and all the fat jokes about Coach Mangino are clever, but on a serious note, that much weight is not healthy. He looks big on the sideline, but it isn't until the camera gets a close-up that one can see just how big he is. I know it is not easy to lose weight, let alone that much of it, but I am to the point where I get more concerned every time I see another interview with him. :ermm: