The official Breaking Bad is an awesome fucking show thread.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 7, 2006
this show ruined TV for me. Even Boardwalk Empire seems kinda weak to me now.
try going to shows you thought were sick and rewatch them lol. it shows how bad those are aswell lol. i cant even watch dexter anymore and i use to think that show was unfuckwithable, breaking bad ruined TV for, only shows that hold a little candle to it is Sons Of Anarchy and Walking Dead but they dont even compare. sunday felt so empty:ermm:

Feb 15, 2006
this shows a lil over the top but pretty good overall-- im halfway thru season 3..

lol and how can any of you feel bad for that jesse kid... dude is a dumbass and kinda annoys me how he talks/yells

May 24, 2006
www.fucku.com
Lol, damn Walt is a sav, the way he ran those two guys over as they were about to dump on Jesse then shot one of them in the dome. I like the special effects in this show, pretty realistic heads being blown off.
Ya a lot of it is realistic. I dunno if u seen the finale of season 4 or read the spoilers in this thread but that last episode has some pretty corny effects. The idea was cool/neat so to say n I totally get why they did it but I still thought the CGI was corny as fuck.

Jul 9, 2007
No CGI at all? Like dude should just lose and eye and half his jaw for a better looking shot? That would be some real dedication to a role. Fuck that Tom Hanks weight loss and gain for Castaway shit. This dude would be losing his depth perception and ability to eat solid food and shit. He would go down in history.

Dec 12, 2006
Me myself personally, I dont like the emo drug chics, cuz like breaking bad shows, they all got serious daddy issues so maybe you fucked her off n on for a week then one day you wake up and your tied up and shes about to slit your throat yellin about why u sent her to catholic school......,pass, now if they got a fat pair of yiddies, ok I will take a second look, but for the most part i just hate people who are screaming for attention.

Nov 7, 2006
Me myself personally, I dont like the emo drug chics, cuz like breaking bad shows, they all got serious daddy issues so maybe you fucked her off n on for a week then one day you wake up and your tied up and shes about to slit your throat yellin about why u sent her to catholic school......,pass, now if they got a fat pair of yiddies, ok I will take a second look, but for the most part i just hate people who are screaming for attention.
well she doesnt last long in the show so that should make you happier. and it wasnt typical with her at all, her father loved her and was always there for her and she knew that. she was an artist and recovering addict, you put those things together on a female and they always end up looking like that to "express themselves" lol. but yeah man keep watching it i'm sure you'll LOVE the season finale if you hate that bitch as much as i did in the show.

Nov 7, 2006
i may have said this before but in season 2 if you take all the title names of the episodes that show the bear flash back it spells "Seven Thirty-Seven Down Over ABQ". and when the father is picking out janes dress on her wall you can see she painted a pink bear falling from the sky that was kind of burned.