The Oakland Athletics

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 2, 2006
i'd be mad too if my city never won a super bowl

Huh kid?

You do realize the faggot Oakland Raiders have 3 super bowl trophies, don't you???
Yes he does, but the dumbfuck thinks we won them all in Los Angeles. We all know who was the first proffessional team to bring home a Championship to the Bay Area, and it wasn't some faggot SF team.

Jun 1, 2002
1st off. it was asked how many, all i did was answer it, and like brown said, we are the current champs.
All good. To be honest - I like the Giants. I'm happy that they finally pulled it off after so many years of sucking and choking and putting up with Barry Bonds. Yall deserved it.

But those 1989 bragging rights can only be erased one way...

Feb 12, 2004
lmao A's are the joke of the Bay. Can't sell shit, even with all discounted ticket prices. 22 years since they won shit! Last time the A's won shit Bush Senior was the new president in office, Lexus cars were just introduced, Andre the Giant was actively wrestling and Nintendo's Game Boy(BRICK) revolutionized portable gaming systems. LOL!

DEFENDING WORLD CHAMPS!! 1ST PLACE! BEST PITCHING STAFF IN THE MAJORS!

And no, you can't have San Jose.

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
On a negative skid right now, gotta get some hitting going, get a winning streak going...9 L's in a row = no bueno...Gotta start thinking about shaking shit up, sit Matsui, maybe bring up Jai Miller with the hot bat from Sacramento, and hope Carter rehabs quick bring him up and see if he can start hitting for them....Gotta do something, still the best ERA in the AL, but that alone isnt going to get them to the playoffs...

Jan 12, 2006
lmao A's are the joke of the Bay. Can't sell shit, even with all discounted ticket prices. 22 years since they won shit! Last time the A's won shit Bush Senior was the new president in office, Lexus cars were just introduced, Andre the Giant was actively wrestling and Nintendo's Game Boy(BRICK) revolutionized portable gaming systems. LOL!

phone check!

prodigy91

@jordvnxsf
Mar 20, 2008
SF

oooops thought that was the props button.