-*=The Educated Homeboy=*-

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 22, 2005
"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free."
Johann W. Von Goethe

"Fear can only prevail when victims are ignorant of the facts,"
Thomas Jefferson

"He who knows nothing is nearer to the truth than he whose mind is filled with falsehoods and errors".
Thomas Jefferson

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
Benjamin Franklin

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man; brave, hated, and scorned. When his cause succeeds, however, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Samuel Clemens, author who wrote under the nom de plume, Mark Twain

"The true danger is when liberty is nibbled away, for expedients, and by parts... the only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing."
Edmund Burke

"The right to freedom being the gift of God, it is not in the power of man to alienate this gift and voluntarily become a slave".
Samuel Adams

"Single acts of tyranny may be ascribed to the accidental opinion of a day. But a series of oppressions, pursued unalterably through every change of ministers, too plainly proves a deliberate systematic plan of reducing us to slavery".
Thomas Jefferson

"I have never seen more Senators express discontent with their jobs ... we have been accomplices to doing something terrible and unforgivable to this wonderful country... we have given our children a legacy of bankruptcy. We have defrauded our country to get ourselves elected."
John Danforth, Republican Senator from Missouri, in an interview in The Arizona Republic on April 22, 1992

"You have rights antecedent to all earthly governments; rights that cannot be repealed or restrained by human laws; rights derived from the Great Legislator of the Universe".
John Adams

"To sin by silence when they should protest makes cowards of men."
Abraham Lincoln

"Any truth is better than make-believe... rather than love, than money than fame, give me truth."
Henry David Thoreau

"Most people, sometime in their lives, stumble across truth. Most jump up, brush themselves off, and hurry on about their business as if nothing had happened."
Winston Churchill

Mar 12, 2005
WXS STOMP3R said:
ORALE MATS...AQUI TENGO TU STUMP GUEY.
BUT ON THE REAL. THAT EDUCATION REALISTICALLY WOULD BE CONSISTING OF ONE DAY KNOWING YOU WILL PROBABLY NEED TO JOIN FORCES WITH YOUR ENEMIES.
That's similiar to what an OG named Johnny G told me.

Mar 12, 2005
But Stomper, real education is knowing what the Familianos, the Structure, and the street soldados should do make them heard, and more than just a gang. Enlighten people of their cause, a True Cause and enlighten them with the Struggle. I seriously believe if the Nortenos can show the public that they are for good, it'll make a huge statement. Punks like MS -13 are gangs that want to be feared only. To me a true gang is both feared, respected and held high in credibility in terms of doing positive for a community. Instead of slanging llerva, they could save up funds to establish community centers for kids. But pride gets in the way. If the nortenos just click up with the surenos, then they will feel it was in vain to fight for this cause.

Young M

daddydaycare
Feb 14, 2006
Detroit
Stockton209SS said:
But Stomper, real education is knowing what the Familianos, the Structure, and the street soldados should do make them heard, and more than just a gang. Enlighten people of their cause, a True Cause and enlighten them with the Struggle. I seriously believe if the Nortenos can show the public that they are for good, it'll make a huge statement. Punks like MS -13 are gangs that want to be feared only. To me a true gang is both feared, respected and held high in credibility in terms of doing positive for a community. Instead of slanging llerva, they could save up funds to establish community centers for kids. But pride gets in the way. If the nortenos just click up with the surenos, then they will feel it was in vain to fight for this cause.

good shit homie

Jan 9, 2004
TROLL said:
i dont know if you have noticed but the homie woodie is very much about truth. So what does this have to do with east co co?? nothing music wise no... but for the homie who posts up in here then goes about their day has something else to take from this forum besides the next release of an album etc. u dont have to read this.. nor do u have to believe it.. but if it bothers u that homeboys are brushing up on what really is going behind the scenes of the government, then by all means.. hit back on your browser folx.. u never seen this thread..so until woodie says to stop posting this information im gonna lace as many homies as i can.. im not doing this for me.. i kno this shit already, but knowing this info obligates me to pass it on...
If Woodie wants this shit on his forum fine, but there is a forum called Gathering of the Minds on the siccness where you can talk about political truths up and down all day everyday without taking away topic space on this forum. If you want to take the homies over there and show em what is really up, be my guest - them whiny liberals that always post in there could use a good dose of the truth. But other than that, it just looks like you guys only stay in this forum, cuz you're scared of that forum. Know what I mean, at least that's how it looks to me.

Nov 20, 2005
TOKZTLI said:
But other than that, it just looks like you guys only stay in this forum, cuz you're scared of that forum. Know what I mean, at least that's how it looks to me.
quite a few people post in there. so....yeah...

~k. :rolleyes:

Dec 7, 2005
TOKZTLI said:
If Woodie wants this shit on his forum fine, but there is a forum called Gathering of the Minds on the siccness where you can talk about political truths up and down all day everyday without taking away topic space on this forum. If you want to take the homies over there and show em what is really up, be my guest - them whiny liberals that always post in there could use a good dose of the truth. But other than that, it just looks like you guys only stay in this forum, cuz you're scared of that forum. Know what I mean, at least that's how it looks to me.
AY MAN SHUT THE FUCK UP IF YOU DONT LIKE THIS FORUM STAY THE FUCK OUT, IT AINT GOIN ANYWHERE, NO ONES COMPLAININ ABOUT IT BUT YOU YOU TALK ABOUT WHINY LIBERALS BUT ALL THE "WHAT DOES THIS GOT TO DO WITH MUSIC, YOU SHOULD MOVE IT SO I DONT HAVE TO LOOK AT IT, I THINK YOU GUYS ARE SCARED OF THAT FORUM" BULLSHIT MAKES YOU SOUND LIKE A WHINY LITTLE BITCH

TROLL

Sicc OG
Aug 8, 2003
WXS STOMP3R said:
I DONT UNDERSTAND TROLL, YOU SUPPOSEDLY A REAL SMART GUY.
YOU GO ON ABOUT BEING READY FOR THE NEW WORLD ORDER ETC... BUT STAY STUCK IN NEUTRAL WHEN IT COMES TO THE GANG BANG SHIT?
IF YOU TRULY BELIEVED IN A MOVEMENT TO OPPOSE THIS THREAT, YOU WOULD KNOW FULL WELL THAT YOU WOULD HAVE TO PARTNER UP WITH YOUR BITTER ENEMIES. TO EVEN HAVE A CHANCE TO STAND UP TO THEM.
IF YOU FOCUSED JUST ON NORTENOS THEN ESSENTIALLY YOU BRINGING A PEE SHOOTER TO AN ARTILLERY FIGHT.IF YOU HONESTLY BELIEVE IN WHAT YOUR DOING TROLL, THEN YOU NEED TO STOP BEING HYPOCRITICAL AND LEAVE THE STREET SHIT ALONE. OR ALL THIS SO CALLED EDUCATION IS JUST A BIG WASTE OF TIME AND A OXYMORON. NOT TRYNA STIR SHIT BUT IF A SURENO WANTED TO THROW IN WITH YOUR CAUSE. WOULD YOU BE ABLE TO DROP THE SET TRIPPIN SHIT AND LET HIM IN YOUR RANKS EVEN THOUGH HE WOULD REFUSE TO DISOWN WHAT HE REPRESENTS? BUT IS DOWN FOR THA CAUSE 100 PERCENT? FOOD FOR THOUGHT.
thats a fair question.. but im not taking on a leadership position.. im only spreading truth and i cant stop anybody from learning it.. so there would be no reason for my adversary to come to me for anything except learning something...there eventually will come a time when theres peace or a ceasefire but i cant make that call nor do i have the strength or time to spread the truth to somebody who wouldnt want to listen to me in the first place....

Stockton209SS said:
TROLL, EDUCATION IS THE FUTURE, WHEN HOMEBOYS DON'T GET TAUGHT OR ENLIGHTENED, HOMIES GET MISGUIDED. GOOD STUFF TROLL!
right on homie, i agree with u 100%

TOKZTLI said:
U have to look harder folx, i been posting in the gathering of minds for sometime now.. but homeboys and homegirlz dont really have the time/paitience to wade through all the other threads in the GOM too find discussions like these..

@Westbay: good shit homie, those are some good ass quotes that i missed..

and my bad, ive been away for a sec yall, moving and shiet, but im in the process of making another post about the patriot act, wiretaps and some krazy shit about JFK..

May 14, 2002
www.Straight-Up.info
westbaygiant said:
Use of the ZIP Code is voluntary. See Domestic Mail Services Regulations, Section 122.32. You should also know that the Postal service can not discriminate against the non-use of the ZIP Code. See "Postal Reorganization Act", Section 403, (Public Law 91-375). The federal government utilizes the ZIP code to prove that you reside in a "federal district of the District of Columbia". This is why the IRS and other government agencies (state and federal) require a ZIP Code when they assert jurisdiction by sending you a letter. They claim that this speeds the mail, but this is a sly and subtle TRICK. It is also prima facie evidence that you are a subject of Congress and a "citizen of the District of Columbia" who is "resident" in one of the several States.
You must remember that the Postal Service is a private corporation, a quasi-governmental agency. It is no longer a full government agency. It is like the Federal Reserve System, the Internal Revenue Service, and the United States Marshall Service. They are all outside the restrictions of the Federal Constitution, as private corporations. They are all powerful in their respective areas of responsibility to enforce collection for the federal debt. So, if you are using a ZIP code, you are in effect saying openly and notoriously that you do not live in the State of Illinois, but, instead are a resident in the Illinois area of the District of Columbia (a federal district).
You have been warned.
BEWARE!!!
I think the zip code does help out the postal service.

I

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
TROLL said:
thats a fair question.. but im not taking on a leadership position.. im only spreading truth and i cant stop anybody from learning it.. so there would be no reason for my adversary to come to me for anything except learning something...there eventually will come a time when theres peace or a ceasefire but i cant make that call nor do i have the strength or time to spread the truth to somebody who wouldnt want to listen to me in the first place....
QUOTE]
OK FAIR ENOUGH RESPONSE...
SO IN YOUR HONEST OPINION DO YOU THINK THE DIVISION OF OUR PEOPLE THROUGH THE SURENO/NORTENO CONFLICT IS PURE IGNORANCE SINCE WE WILL ONE DAY BE BROTHERS IN ARMS???

Mar 12, 2005
MataSkonkas said:
IGNORANCE IS NOT THE TERM, ITS STUPIDITY....
Yup my friend and my teacher had an arguement of the words. Ignorance is being clueless and lacking knowledge on a particular thing, which Stomper used the word in a wrong way, as for Stupidy that's how you describe something dumb.

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
Stockton209SS said:
Yup my friend and my teacher had an arguement of the words. Ignorance is being clueless and lacking knowledge on a particular thing, which Stomper used the word in a wrong way, as for Stupidy that's how you describe something dumb.
BUT JUST LIKE THAT VIDEO OF THEM FOOS SHOWING THAT LIL KID HOW TO THROW SIGNS. HE IS BEING BRAINWASHED WHICH MORE OR LESS MEANS HE WILL GROW UP TO BE IGNORANT BUT NOT THROUGH HIS OWN FAULT.

Mar 12, 2005
WXS STOMP3R said:
BUT JUST LIKE THAT VIDEO OF THEM FOOS SHOWING THAT LIL KID HOW TO THROW SIGNS. HE IS BEING BRAINWASHED WHICH MORE OR LESS MEANS HE WILL GROW UP TO BE IGNORANT BUT NOT THROUGH HIS OWN FAULT.
I agree

Aug 7, 2006
I DISAGREE.....HE WILL GROW TO AN AGE WHERE HE WILL BE ABLE TO UNDERSTAND WHATS GOING ON ,AND FROM THAT POINT ON THE DECISIONS MADE WILL BE GOOD OR BAD ADN IGNORANCE WILL HAVE LITTLE TO DO WITH IT.......FOR THOSE OF US THAT BANG , YOU CANT SAY ITS CAUSE WE DONT KNOW ANY BETTER CAN YOU????

Mar 12, 2005
MataSkonkas said:
I DISAGREE.....HE WILL GROW TO AN AGE WHERE HE WILL BE ABLE TO UNDERSTAND WHATS GOING ON ,AND FROM THAT POINT ON THE DECISIONS MADE WILL BE GOOD OR BAD ADN IGNORANCE WILL HAVE LITTLE TO DO WITH IT.......FOR THOSE OF US THAT BANG , YOU CANT SAY ITS CAUSE WE DONT KNWO ANY BETTER CAN YOU????
Right, because you chose that path. As for a boy whos been raised on the cause, good example Armand Arias right? As a little kid his father would teach him more and more about the struggle and the cause and we're did he end up, THE PINTA, brainwashed. But I also agree that you grow to an age where you should understand it's not the life you want, usually when you reach 14-15.