-*=The Educated Homeboy=*-

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 8, 2003
NOR.CAL. said:
you think we should do like the new black panther party and get guns and go help our people at the protest against the minute men.so if peaceful protest is not working,what typing of protest would you do?and are you ready for a full scale war in the streets.

i know all nortenos can't beat the u.s. army or marines.unless all gangs unify and demand changes of this country.

TROLL ARE YOU A TEACHER NOW? DO YOU HAVE A MASTER DEGREE?

I KNOW I DON'T BUT WHEN I DO I WILL BE TRYING TO HELP MY PEOPLE GET INTO SCHOOL....
thats good homie, school is what most folx need now a dayz...

I personally believe that todays outcasted 'gangster' is tomarrows civil war soldier.. the next civil war isnt going to be fought by your average-lazy-ass-joe.. its going to be the people who have been brought up in the life of firearm's and street rule.. for us to be successful in stopping these nazi's from taking full control its going to have to start in steps...

1)educating: what im doing here now..
2)organizing: banding together NOT to go stand in front of a building with picket signs.. but to 'assemble' and arm the troops.
3)expozure: This is when we want attention.. once the media hears about a group of folx banding together calling themselves civil war soldiers then u can bet that foolz in other states across the country who feel the same way we do will begin to gather also..
4)overthrow: when theres a large enough group of people across the country who are ready for what the next step is... its running a parralel government.. saying fuck the one we have now we are creating our own.. like whats going on in mexico right now.. they have two governments.. the liberal one running the street and the conservative government running the other..

Aug 8, 2006
TROLL said:
thats good homie, school is what most folx need now a dayz...

I personally believe that todays outcasted 'gangster' is tomarrows civil war soldier.. the next civil war isnt going to be fought by your average-lazy-ass-joe.. its going to be the people who have been brought up in the life of firearm's and street rule.. for us to be successful in stopping these nazi's from taking full control its going to have to start in steps...

1)educating: what im doing here now..
2)organizing: banding together NOT to go stand in front of a building with picket signs.. but to 'assemble' and arm the troops.
3)expozure: This is when we want attention.. once the media hears about a group of folx banding together calling themselves civil war soldiers then u can bet that foolz in other states across the country who feel the same way we do will begin to gather also..
4)overthrow: when theres a large enough group of people across the country who are ready for what the next step is... its running a parralel government.. saying fuck the one we have now we are creating our own.. like whats going on in mexico right now.. they have two governments.. the liberal one running the street and the conservative government running the other..
YOU RIGHT, BECUZ IF NO ONE LISTEN'S THEN IT WILL NEVER START.YOU HAVE THAT PASSION TO MANIPULATE PEOPLE MINDS TO GET THEM ON YOUR SIDE.MONEY IS ALSO A FACTOR TO THIS WITH RESPECT.

AMERICA CONSTITUTION IS NOT EVEN PROTECTING US FROM OUR RIGHTS WHEN WE USE THEM.THE GOVERMENT WILL DO ANYTHING TO KEEP US FROM KNOWING THE TRUTH AND IT'S HIDDEN AGENDA.I ONLY HOPE THAT US NORTHERN CALI MEXICANS CAN BE ALL STREET SMART AND SMART BY EDUCATION AS WELL.

THEY DIDN'T LET ME IN SCHOOL HOMIE AFTER A MADE A CERTAIN AMOUNT OF MONEY THIS PAST YEAR.BUT IT'S RELEVANT HOW WHITE BOYS GO TO SCHOOL AND GET FINANCIAL AID EVEN AFTER THEY HAVE MADE AS MUCH AS I HAVE.
IT'S EVEN MORE FUCK UP WHEN THEY DON'T LET US GO TO COLLEGE.

MY TAXES PAY FOR ME TO GET INTO SCHOOL,BUT THEY WONT LET ME IN UNLESS A PULL A LOAN...FUK A LOAN...

THAT WHY MOST WONT GO TO SCHOOL, THIS GOV.MENT IS GREEDY WIT MONEY.WHEN IT COME TO WAR THEY WILL SPEND.WHEN IT COMES TO OUR EDUCATING, THEY WILL ASK YOU TO PULL A LOAN..

I'M NOT RACIST AT ALL BUT WHEN IT COMES TO THIS, I THINK THE RACE CARD MIGHT BE A FACTOR...

LIKE MEXICO PRESIDENT SAID THAT "HIS DREAM WAS SHATTERED" WHEN THE SENATE PASSED THE BILL TO PUT THE FENCE UP FOR THE BORDER.NOW THE SENATE IS EXPECTED TO GET IT SIGNED BY BUSH.THEN AFTER THAT THEY WILL NEVER WANT TO HAVE MEXICANS IN THIS COUNTRY...

Aug 8, 2003
NOR.CAL. said:
YOU RIGHT, BECUZ IF NO ONE LISTEN'S THEN IT WILL NEVER START.YOU HAVE THAT PASSION TO MANIPULATE PEOPLE MINDS TO GET THEM ON YOUR SIDE.MONEY IS ALSO A FACTOR TO THIS WITH RESPECT.
lol speaking of manipulating people minds i want u to peep this out...
the history channel did this thing about the CIA snatching people up and wiping there mind'z completely blank..
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2927316845773056069&sourceid=docidfeed&hl=en

but me i dont manipulate mindz, id rather just state a fact, and for the most part ill post a source or a link for the non-believers to go see for themselves..oh yeah i kno money iz definately a factor.. but its not impossible.. this fool from my work gave me the idear of helpin to get a fat group of homies bodyguard trainings and P.I classes then id have my own militia hahah

NOR.CAL. said:
AMERICA CONSTITUTION IS NOT EVEN PROTECTING US FROM OUR RIGHTS WHEN WE USE THEM.THE GOVERMENT WILL DO ANYTHING TO KEEP US FROM KNOWING THE TRUTH AND IT'S HIDDEN AGENDA.I ONLY HOPE THAT US NORTHERN CALI MEXICANS CAN BE ALL STREET SMART AND SMART BY EDUCATION AS WELL.
i agree wit ya 100%.. the more skills a homie can soak up, the more choices open up..

NOR.CAL. said:
THEY DIDN'T LET ME IN SCHOOL HOMIE AFTER A MADE A CERTAIN AMOUNT OF MONEY THIS PAST YEAR.BUT IT'S RELEVANT HOW WHITE BOYS GO TO SCHOOL AND GET FINANCIAL AID EVEN AFTER THEY HAVE MADE AS MUCH AS I HAVE.
IT'S EVEN MORE FUCK UP WHEN THEY DON'T LET US GO TO COLLEGE.
i feel u..im no longer eligeble for financial aide myself.. but there are courses in skill trades that u can take not only online but also at a diff school.. if u had transportation tho..

NOR.CAL. said:
MY TAXES PAY FOR ME TO GET INTO SCHOOL,BUT THEY WONT LET ME IN UNLESS A PULL A LOAN...FUK A LOAN...THAT WHY MOST WONT GO TO SCHOOL, THIS GOV.MENT IS GREEDY WIT MONEY.WHEN IT COME TO WAR THEY WILL SPEND.WHEN IT COMES TO OUR EDUCATING, THEY WILL ASK YOU TO PULL A LOAN..
i heard THE FUCK out of that... thats one of the mistakes many folx make cuz a loan is an everlasting debt if by the end of ur school there isnt much work out there...
NOR.CAL. said:
LIKE MEXICO PRESIDENT SAID THAT "HIS DREAM WAS SHATTERED" WHEN THE SENATE PASSED THE BILL TO PUT THE FENCE UP FOR THE BORDER.NOW THE SENATE IS EXPECTED TO GET IT SIGNED BY BUSH.THEN AFTER THAT THEY WILL NEVER WANT TO HAVE MEXICANS IN THIS COUNTRY...
im going to predict that this fence is either going to take forever to get put up, going to have complications, or find another way of getting people in..
this was only 4 months ago
vvv
http://www.humanevents.com/article.php?id=14965

Nov 20, 2005
TROLL said:
i was explainging to my co-worker about all this and he told me to watch that movie... i think i will now :)
yes! you have to. i was itchin to watch that movie since it came out in the theatre. you will not be dissapointed.

on another note: what does everyone think about congress dropping the immigration bill and moving forward with the fence bill?

~k.

Aug 8, 2006
WHEN WE GET MORE HOMIES TO UNDERSTAND WHAT THIS IS ALL ABOUT THEN THE POLITICAL PARTY CAN GET STARTED.ONCE YOU LEAD THEY WILL FOLLOW ...

DAMN MAN I DO WANT NORTENOS TO RUN FOR THIS LIKE THE BLACK PANTHER PARTY, IT WILL MAKE SCRAPS LOOK REALLY DUMB...OPPS THEY ARE DUMB...

NORTHERN CALI....

Feb 23, 2004
ya its also great now that gas is "cheap"...aint it fucked up that they raise gas so much and now its gone down and now its "cheap"... ya no one thinks its cuz of election well at least i didnt cuz i dont have time to figure whats goin on in the world... ya my grandma told me that shit and it def. makes sense, but it is kind of hard to grasp on why that would be a factor...i cant vote anyways damn felony on my record, cant vote until 2010 i think and no pres election til '12! cant believe its a crime to vote when you have a felony if you arent registered...but then again i am not surprised!

Mar 12, 2005
Bonekrusher408 said:
MAN WHY U POST UP SOME BIBLE BULLSHIT THATS GARBAGE THAT WAS FORCED ON THE NATIVES BY THE WHITES HOMEBOYS TRYIN TO LET US KNOW WHATS UP N U COME IN HERE WITH THAT CORRUPTION
Wrong Forum that's why, and know you're history homie!

Aug 16, 2005
www.svmatch.com
I RECOMEND YOU GUYS CHECK OUT GEORGE ORWELL'S BOOK "1984"

HERE IS A SUMMARY OF THE BOOK.

In "1984", Orwell creates a society of rebellious characters, cities in ruin and an oppressive, totalitarian government lead by Big Brother. It is a world in which ignorance is bliss.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In closing, George Orwell's novel 1984 uses strong descriptions to get his ideas across. His ideas represent what he thinks life could become like in fifty or so years if dictatorship is allowed to continue. Tyrannical governments could surface, cities could be in ruins and radicals could be prosecuted for simply thinking rebellious thoughts. George Orwell describes these ideas through an oppressive, totalitarian government, decrepit living situations and rebellious characters.
The times of 1984 prove to be discouraging, to say the least. A tyrannical ruler, an oppressive government and never-ending war keep spirits down and rebellious hearts futile. Big Brother is the dictator of the nation of Oceania. He is said to be ever-present, as the mantra "Big Brother is watching you" (Orwell 2) is plastered on billboards and other forms of public notice. The totalitarian government controls the people of Oceania through Reality Control, or "doublethink." For example, Winston says, "In the end the Party would announce that two and two made five, and you would have to believe it" (Orwell 80). This means that even if the claim is undeniably false, the fact that every other person believed it to be true makes the claim true, in this case two plus two equaling five. Another example of Oceania's regime is constant war. The government uses the idea of war to keep the people's thoughts occupied with hate instead of thoughts of rebellion. For instance, during the Two Minutes Hate, a rally to lead the citizens into a blind rage, the images on the screen turn into a Eurasian soldier to advocate the hatred of Eurasia itself: "[the shape] melted into the figure of a Eurasian soldier who seemed to be advancing, huge and terrible, his submachine gun roaring..." (Orwell 15). Together Big Brother, doublethink and constant war represent the times of 1984 and the control of the people of Oceania.

George Orwell uses the descriptions of certain places to get his ideas across in 1984. Winston Smith's apartment building, the city in Airstrip One and the Ministry of Truth all promote one idea: the Party is superior to all citizens of Oceania. First is Winston's apartment building, Victory Mansions. The apartment complex, dilapidated and rundown, houses many citizens of Airstrip One. Orwell also illustrates the peculiar stench of "boiled cabbage and old rag mats" (Orwell 1) coming from the hallway. He depicts the city in Airstrip One also falling to pieces. Winston wonders if there had always been the "vistas of rotting nineteenth-century houses, their sides shored up with balks of timber, their windows patched with cardboard and their roofs with corrugated iron..." (Orwell 3).

These two places represent the inferiority of the citizens of Oceania. The Party, on the other hand, has sensational buildings that any architect would admire. The Ministry of Truth, for instance, is an "enormous pyramidal structure of glittering white concrete, soaring up, terrace after terrace, three hundred meters into the air" (Orwell 4). Invariably, George Orwell's message is that the Party is a cut above the citizens in every way.
George Orwell portrays the three main characters of 1984, Winston Smith, Julia and O'Brien with great detail, including the element of human flaws. Winston Smith is thirty-nine years old, has "hair [that] was very fair, his face naturally sanguine, his skin roughened by coarse soap and blunt razor blades..." (Orwell 2). He has fond memories of the past, especially of his mother. He writes his rebellious fantasies of overthrowing the Party in a diary bought in the lower class ("Proletarian") section of town. He knows that his thoughts will get him into trouble with the Thoughtpolice, but he continues to write them down. Julia also rebels against the Party. She is described as a "bold looking girl of about twenty-seven, with thick dark hair, a freckled face, and swift athletic movements" (Orwell 10). Her rebellion mostly targets the Junior Anti-Sex League, of which she is a member; she had sex with many men including Winston, but not because she wanted to prove a point or stand up for a cause, she simply did it to have fun. O'Brien is an assumed opponent to the Party as well. He is described as a "large, burly man with a thick neck and a coarse, humorous, brutal face" (Orwell 10). Winston associates O'Brien with the "brotherhood," or the alliance against the Party, and is drawn to his charisma and charm. His helpful behavior and supposed valor against the Party seem truthful, but O'Brien is in fact a member of the thoughtpolice. In short, George Orwell uses the flawed human traits to create believable characters.

Ignorance is bliss. According to George Orwell in his novel 1984, "Ignorance is Strength" (Orwell 4). Orwell describes a world of rules where you cannot think your own thoughts; it is a fascist government. He depicts the rundown, decrepit scenery of character Winston Smith's apartment building, work, and his city of residence. Last, he portrays the characters of Winston Smith, Julia and O'Brien with great detail including the flaws imposed on them by the oppressive regime. Overall, George Orwell illustrates the elements of time, place and character effectively in hiss novel 1984.

Feb 23, 2004
ya i have heard about that book just never picked it up, maybe thats an incentive for me to go and get it! good looking out!

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
NOR.CAL. said:
WHEN WE GET MORE HOMIES TO UNDERSTAND WHAT THIS IS ALL ABOUT THEN THE POLITICAL PARTY CAN GET STARTED.ONCE YOU LEAD THEY WILL FOLLOW ...

DAMN MAN I DO WANT NORTENOS TO RUN FOR THIS LIKE THE BLACK PANTHER PARTY, IT WILL MAKE SCRAPS LOOK REALLY DUMB...OPPS THEY ARE DUMB...

NORTHERN CALI....
DAMN WHY FOOLS GOTTA MAKE EVERYTHING SUR/NORTE SHIT? BY THE WAY YOU SPELLED "OOPS" WRONG. (MADE YOURSELF LOOK DUMB ACTUALLY).
I DONT UNDERSTAND TROLL, YOU SUPPOSEDLY A REAL SMART GUY.
YOU GO ON ABOUT BEING READY FOR THE NEW WORLD ORDER ETC... BUT STAY STUCK IN NEUTRAL WHEN IT COMES TO THE GANG BANG SHIT?
IF YOU TRULY BELIEVED IN A MOVEMENT TO OPPOSE THIS THREAT, YOU WOULD KNOW FULL WELL THAT YOU WOULD HAVE TO PARTNER UP WITH YOUR BITTER ENEMIES. TO EVEN HAVE A CHANCE TO STAND UP TO THEM.
IF YOU FOCUSED JUST ON NORTENOS THEN ESSENTIALLY YOU BRINGING A PEE SHOOTER TO AN ARTILLERY FIGHT.IF YOU HONESTLY BELIEVE IN WHAT YOUR DOING TROLL, THEN YOU NEED TO STOP BEING HYPOCRITICAL AND LEAVE THE STREET SHIT ALONE. OR ALL THIS SO CALLED EDUCATION IS JUST A BIG WASTE OF TIME AND A OXYMORON. NOT TRYNA STIR SHIT BUT IF A SURENO WANTED TO THROW IN WITH YOUR CAUSE. WOULD YOU BE ABLE TO DROP THE SET TRIPPIN SHIT AND LET HIM IN YOUR RANKS EVEN THOUGH HE WOULD REFUSE TO DISOWN WHAT HE REPRESENTS? BUT IS DOWN FOR THA CAUSE 100 PERCENT? FOOD FOR THOUGHT.

Mar 12, 2005
LOOK AT WHAT THE VICE LORDS DID. HARDCORE GANG FROM THE WEST OF CHICAGO. THEN THEY BECAME CONSERVATIVE AND POLITICAL. INSTEAD OF PROMOTING VIOLENCE THEY GREW IN POPULARITY, BUT THEN SOME PEOPLE DECIDED TO GO BACK TO THEIR OLD WAYS. I'M NOT SAYING NORTENOS WILL NOT STOP KILLING OFF THEIR ENEMIES, BUT IF THEY WANT TO BE HEARD IN A POSTIVE WAY DO WHAT THE VICE LORDS DID. OPEN UP COMMUNITY CENTERS, SHOPS, AND PARKS FOR THE LIL PEEWEES! IF YOU GUYS DON'T KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT GOOGLE IT UP, THE VICE LORDS AND THEIR SMALL RUN AT A GOOD LIFE, THEN TURNED BAD.

Jan 9, 2004
second650 said:
u need to get your head outta your ass and take a look at whats goin on other than worrying bout scraps...............

You need to realize this is a music company forum, there are other forums for you to read about other topics.

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
ORALE MATS...AQUI TENGO TU STUMP GUEY.
BUT ON THE REAL. THAT EDUCATION REALISTICALLY WOULD BE CONSISTING OF ONE DAY KNOWING YOU WILL PROBABLY NEED TO JOIN FORCES WITH YOUR ENEMIES.

Aug 14, 2005
after i had my son i realized i aint puttin my sons life in danger by set trippin every time i see scraps. i still wear red and hang out every here and there but i aint out there lookin for it...........

Nov 22, 2005
First let me point out the truth.
All truth passes through 3 stages.
First, it is ridiculed.
Second, it is violently opposed.
Third, it is accepted as being self-evident

example.
stage 1, hahahahah yeah right, you stupid
stage 2, get the fuck outa here, thats bullshit!!!
stage 3, knew it all along