-*=The Educated Homeboy=*-

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 8, 2003
Im going to update this thread as often as i can about whats going on in recent and what has happned in the past.. its time i think homies need to start learning about whats going on in the world beyond the hood... and how it will ultimately effect us all...

i am making this thread and hope that everybody laces those who arent up on the truth.. most wont want to believe at first, thats ok.. the first reaction to the shock of the truth is denial.... then there are homies who know something isnt as it appears but dont know exactly who or what not to believe... lets begin...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE NEW WORLD ORDER

-what is the new world order?-

The term New World Order (NWO) has been used by numerous politicians through the ages, and is a generic term used to refer to a worldwide conspiracy being orchestrated by an extremely powerful and influential group of genetically-related individuals (at least at the highest echelons) which include many of the world's wealthiest people, top political leaders, and corporate elite, as well as members of the so-called Black Nobility of Europe (dominated by the British Crown) whose goal is to create a One World (fascist) Government, stripped of nationalistic and regional boundaries, that is obedient to their agenda.

http://www.threeworldwars.com/new-world-order.htm

-who created the idea?-

Some credit President Dwight D. Eisenhower with the concept of a "new" or "one" world order. In November 1956, John Foster Dulles stated that "President Eisenhower spoke at once to the American people and to the world, announcing that we could not have a dual standard of conduct - one for our friends and one for our enemies - but that there was to be a world order, one set of principles had to govern all." -John Foster Dulles, 11 November 1956 (http://www.lib.helsinki.fi/elektra/introjo.pdf).

However, the 1948 United Nations Universal Declaration of Human Rights and the predecessor statements of the defunct League of Nations certainly comprised "one set of principles", and the 1946 Nuremburg Principles were supposed to establish a judicial world order based on whatever principles that "the Allies" (successor term to "the West" and predecessor of "the Coalition") could agree on, despite their varying legal codes and legal customs and jurisprudence. So the idea that this originated with Americans rather than being an attempt to extend the British Empire and include the francophonie and Communist bloc, is highly questionable - the USSR was Nuremburg and very nearly joined Bretton Woods:
http://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php?title=New_World_Order

-just another conspriacy theory??-
No.. the idea of a new world order is no longer considered to be a theory. on 9/11/1990... George Herbert Walker Bush, father of our current president.. stood before the UN and preached of the day a "new world order" would be set into place..
parts of the actual speech::
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8841805547137115477&q=new+world+order&hl=en

-So what does this new world order mean for me??-
it means that no matter in the world u travel, u will have to follow the same laws, rules and regulations.. it means that we will no longer be under a constitustional republic but instead a facist dictatorship...

-whats so wrong with facism??-
the most well known case of facism is nazi-germany under the rule of hitler and in italy under mussolini.. the exact definition is...

fascism

–noun
1. a governmental system led by a dictator having complete power, forcibly suppressing opposition and criticism, regimenting all industry, commerce, etc., and emphasizing an aggressive nationalism and often racism.
2. the philosophy, principles, or methods of fascism.
3. a fascist movement, esp. the one established by Mussolini in Italy 1922–
videos:
JUDEO-AMERICAN FASCISM::
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7155659962614464685&q=the+new+world+order&hl=en

New world order - Time to blow the cover::
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6573911964852799028&q=the+new+world+order&hl=en

New World Order::
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-112101197615347525&q=new+world+order&hl=en

New World Order::
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4105365891097031299&q=new+world+order&hl=en

.... next up.. the illuminati, who, when, what and why...

Mar 1, 2006
www.sendearnings.com
What does all this have to do with Todays World?
If folks is looking at this and just glancing heres a look at what is happening NOW as I speak, everything is developing and faster than first thought the House passed the Detainee bill yesterday because the majority where republican and thats who runs the house..... If you dont know what this bill means read below......

http://www.nytimes.com/2006/09/28/w...&en=cb7a7b07a401df33&ei=5094&partner=homepage

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/09/28/AR2006092801763.html
This Shit is happening NOW folks we are slowly getting stripped of our rights for security, Gas prices are slippin because of elections nearing dont be fooled and look up shit for yourself you will be suprised what you find. Troll great thread hopefully this gets the message through.

Nov 20, 2005
this is good shit. keep posting. lots of people are blind to what is happening up in sacramento, washington d.c. and beyond.

~k.

Dec 7, 2005
Stockton209SS said:
TROLL THE TIME IS NOW LIKE HERESY SAID

FOR ALL OF CALIFAS, NORTENO, SURENO, BROWN PRIDE, CRIPS, BLOODS, PIRUS, DAMUS, BGFs, VICE LORDS, ALL TYPE OF CLICKAS, VARRIOS, AND HOODS. THE TIME IS NOW, REPENT OF THY WAYS, FOR THE TIME OF THE SEALS IS AT HAND. THERE IS NO SPECIFIC DATE AS ONLY THE LORD KNOWS, BUT BE AWAKE MEANING BE READY FOR SOMETHING TO GO DOWN, AND SUPPLY YOUR SELF WITH EVERYTHING THAT YOU WILL NEED IN AN EMERGENCY. EXTRA FOOD, EXTRA WATER, CLOTHES, AND A FIRST AID KIT. THIS IS NO JOKE, IF I WAS JOKING THEN BACK WHEN I WAS POSTING ABOUT NON-SENSE, WOULDN'T I HAVE POSTED THIS. TODO MI GENTE, READ THE BOOK OF REVELATION, THE SEALS AND THE WRATH OF JESUS IS COMING! ARE YOU READY. THIS IS NOT TO INSTILL FEAR LIKE WHAT THE GOVERNMENT WOULD DO, ESTA TRUCHA! ARE YOU GOING TO KEEP YOUR LIVES OF SINS, OR WILL YOU TURN TO JESU CHRISTO!
MAN WHY U POST UP SOME BIBLE BULLSHIT THATS GARBAGE THAT WAS FORCED ON THE NATIVES BY THE WHITES HOMEBOYS TRYIN TO LET US KNOW WHATS UP N U COME IN HERE WITH THAT CORRUPTION

Aug 8, 2006
I LIKE THIS POLITICS SHIT,BUT DO I SEE ANY OF YOU GETTING DOWNTO DO THIS AND STANDING UP @ A FUKIN TOWN MEETING AT THE FUKIN CITY HALL..

IF YOUR DOWN WIT THAT I'LL BACK YOU UP...

BUT IF YOU AINT GOT NO SCHOOL DEGREE LIKE ME,, WHY GIVE A FUK ABOUT POLITICS....

THAT SHIT WILL BRAIN WASH YOU,THEN YOU MIGHT BE A FUKIN "HIPOCRITE"

FUK POLITICS....

WHEN IS THE FIRST HOMIE TO STAND UP AND FIGHT SOME SHIT LIKE THIS...

IN THE FUTURE IT MIGHT BE ME...CUZ I'M DOWN TO GO TO THE CITY HALLS..

PUT I WOULD NEED BACK UP CUZ THEY WILL TRY TO KILL A POLITICAL OPPOSER OF THIS KURUPTED COUNTRY...

HOPE I DO AND ALL GANGS CAN UNITE AND FIGHT THIS SHIT...

NORTHERN CALI STAND UP!

Aug 8, 2003

THE ILLUMINATI

-What is the illuminati?
The illuminati is a term used for the 'shadow' government that operates under the disguise of democracy. The new world order seems to be one of their goals..

-Who are they?--
they are national bankers, corporate executives.. most notables are. Rothschild, Rockefeller, Morgan, Lazard, Warburg, Schroder and Schiff. etc. however, some are able to trace their lineage back to the knights templar.. they are families that try to retain their bloodline through interbreeding. The illuminati were apparently founded in Bavaria in 1770 by one Adam Weisshaupt, a student of the Jewish philosopher Mendelsohn, and backed by the Rothschild family. the interbreeding families are...

1. Astor
2. Bundy
3. Collins
4. DuPont
5. Freeman
6. Kennedy
7. Li (Chinese)
8. Onassis
9. Rockefeller
10. Rothschild
11. Russell
12. van Duyn
13. Merovingian (European Royal Families)

The following families are also interconnected with those above:

1. Reynolds
2. Disney
3. Krupp
4. McDonald

-How can such a small group control an entire country?-
because politics is all about money.. having a two party system that get its money from the same place leaves it open to be manipulated by the people who fund the parties.. They have agents (that are most of the times unaware for whom they are working for) that infiltrate groups and organizations to help further their own agenda.

The Rockerfellers currently have controlling interests in Exxon (the world's biggest company) and the Chase Manhattan Bank, which turns over trillions of dollars a week.

-I heard the illuminati worshipped the devil. is that true?
The word "illuminati" means "the illuminated ones" and lucifer was known as "the light bearer".. some point out that the "light" is a knowledge of something.. what exactly, nobody knows for sure, but the illuminati take on an elitest stance and choose not to share this knowledge with the rest of the world.. The society has always been based on the lodges of Freemasonry, which was taken over at the highest levels during the course of the eighteenth century by agents of the Illuminati. Freemasonry is a very secretive institution, to the extent that members at one level do not know what members at another level are doing. Hence it is an organisation which is full of bonhomie and good deeds at the lower and middle levels, while its motives and deeds at the highest levels veer towards the dark side.

Both Freemasonry and Judaism have strong roots in the ancient Egyptian systems of religious belief, and it was this very similarity which attracted the illuminati to Freemasonry, for most of them were Jewish. It is a source of controversy today to speculate whether or not they are still predominantly Jewish. No unfair racism intended - they either are or they aren't. Certainly there is much evidence to suggest that they are not, George Bush for instance, a prominent illuminati figure and obviously not Jewish.

The United States of America is more or less a creation of Freemasonry. The symbol of Freemasonry was placed on the cornerstone of the Whitehouse, while the assembled Freemasons lodges stood and watched the ceremony. The famous all-seeing eye in the pyramid appears on the one dollar bill. It is one of the main symbols of Freemasonry. This bill also bears the inscription, in Latin, "1776, the year of inception of a new world order". If one joins the dots formed by the stars of the thirteen original states one obtains an exact Star of David

here are some quotes of masonry by masons and others..
Man is a god in the making. And as the mystic myths of Egypt, on the potter's wheel, he is being molded. When his light shines out to lift and preserve all things, he receives the triple crown of godhood." (Manly P. Hall, The Lost Keys of Freemasonry, p. 92)
"European mysticism was not dead at the time the United States of America was founded. The hand of the mysteries controlled in the establishment of the new government for the signature of the mysteries may still be seen on the Great Seal of the United states of America. Careful analysis of the seal discloses a mass of occult and Masonic symbols chief among them, the so-called American Eagle. ... the American eagle upon the Great Seal is but a conventionalised phoenix..."

"Not only were many of the founders of the United States government Masons, but they received aid from a secret and august body existing in Europe which helped them to establish this country for A PECULIAR AND PARTICULAR PURPOSE known only to the initiated few." (Manly P. Hall, The Secret Teachings of All Ages, pp. XC and XCI)

"Masonry makes no profession of Christianity.. but looks forward to the time when the labor of our ancient brethren shall be symbolized by the erection of a spiritual temple.. in which there shall be but one altar and one worship; one common altar of Masonry on which the Veda, Shatra, Sade, Zeda-Avesta, Koran and the Holy Bible shall at who's shrine the Hindu, the Persian, the Assyrian, the Chaldean, the Egyptian, the Chinese, the Mohammedan, the Jew and the Christian may kneel."
[ "The Kentucky Monitor" Fellowcraft Degree p. 95 ]

".... the literal meaning (of the Bible) is for the vulgar only."
[Albert Pike "Digest of Morals and Dogma," p. 166 ]
"What is True to the philosopher, would not be truth, nor have the effect of truth, to the peasant. The religion of many must necessarily be more incorrect than that of the refined and reflected few.. The truest religion would in many points , not be comprehended by the ignorant.. The doctrines of the Bible are often not clothed in the language of strict truth, but in that which was fittest to convey to a rude and ignorant people.. the doctrine."
[ Albert Pike "Morals and Dogma," 14th Degree, p. 224 ]
"The true name of Satan, the Kabalists say, is that of Yahweh reversed; for Satan is not a black god.. for the initiates this is not a Person, but a force, created for good, but which may serve for evil. It is the instrument of liberty and free will."
[ Albert Pike "Morals and Dogma," Master Mason / 3rd Degree p. 102 ]
"Masonry is a search for light. That light. That search leads us back, as you see, to the Kabala. In that ancient and little understood (source book) the infinite will find the source of many doctrines; and (he) may in time come to understand the Hermetic philosophers, the Alchemists, all the Anti-papal Thinkers of the Middle Ages, and Emanuel Swedenborg."
[ Albert Pike "Morals and Dogma," 28th Degree p. 741 ]
"All truly dogmatic religions have issued from the Kabala and return to it; everything scientific and grand in the religious dreams of the Illuminati, Jacob Boeheme, Swedenborg, Saint Martin, and others is borrowed from the Kabala; all Masonic associations owe to it their secrets and their symbols."
[ Albert Pike "Morals and Dogma," 28th Degree p. 747 ]
"Though Masonry is identical with the ancient Mysteries, it is so only in this qualified sense: that it presents but an imperfect image of their brilliancy, the ruins of their grandeur .."
[ Albert Pike "Morals and Dogma Fellowcraft Degree p.22 ]
"Masonry, successor to the Mysteries (Babel, Mythras, Tummuz, Whicka,etc.) still follows the ancient manor of teaching."
[ Albert Pike "Morals and Dogma Fellowcraft Degree p.22 ]
"These two divinities (Sun and Moon, Osiris and Isis, etc) were commonly symbolized by the generative parts of a man and a woman; to which in remote ages no idea of indecency was attached ; the Phallus (penis) and the Cteis (vagina), emblems of generation and production, and which, as such appeared in the Mysteries (I believe Masonry is the revival of these). The Indian Lingam was the union of both, as were the boat and mast and the point within the circle." (key Masonic symbols)
[ Albert Pike "Morals and Dogma," 24th Degree, p. 401 ]
"If your wife child, or friend should ask you anything about your invitation - as for instance, if your clothes were taken off, if you were blind folded, if you had a rope tied around you neck, etc, you must conceal.. hence of course you must deliberately lie about it. It is part of your obligation ..
" [ Ibid p. 74 ]
Question: "what makes you a Freemason ? Answer: My obligation."
[question and answer from the Entered Apprentice/First Degree]
".. binding myself under no less penalty that of having throat cut from ear to ear, my tongue torn out by its roots, and my body buried in the rough sands of the sea, a cable length from the shore where the tide.."
[ from the oath of obligation Entered Apprentice/First Degree ]
".. binding myself under no less penalty than having my left Breast torn open, my heart plucked out, and given to the beasts of the field and fowls of the air as prey."
[from the oath of obligation , Fellowcraft/Second Degree]
".. binding myself under no less penalty that of having my body severed in twain, my bowels taken out and burned to ashes, the ashes scattered to the four winds of heaven.."
[ from the oath of obligation, Master Mason / Third Degree ]
" .. in willful violation whereof may I incur the fearful penalty of having my eyeballs pierced to thru center with a three edged blade, my feet flayed and forced to walk the hot sands upon the sterile shores of the red sea until the flaming Sun shall strike with a livid plague, and my Allah the god of Arab, Moslem and Mohammedan, the god of our fathers, support me to the entire fulfillment of the same."
[ from the oath of obligation, Ancient Arabic Order of the Nobles of the Mystic Shrine ] ("Shriners")
"You must conceal all the crimes of your brother Masons... and should you be summoned as a witness against a brother Mason be always sure to shield him.. It may be perjury to do this, it is true, but your keeping your obligations."
[ Ronayne, "Handbook of Masonry" p. 183 ]
"We shall unleash the Nihilists and atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirit will from that moment be without a compass (direction), anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the pure light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view, a manifestation which will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time."
-Albert Pike, on a plan for world conquest, written in a letter to Mazzini dated August 15, 1871.
"..Thirty-third degree Freemason Albert Pike (1809-1891), the man destined to develop the Luciferian Doctrine for the Masonic hierarchy, could not accept the Lucifer and Satan were the same personality. While teaching his beliefs to a select few in the Supreme Council, Pike became the most powerful Mason in the world. Although an obscure general in the Confederate Army during the American Civil War, he was hardly inconspicuous in Freemasonry. From 1859 until his death in 1891, Pike occupied simultaneously the positions of Grand Master of the Central Directory at Washington, D.C., Grand Commander of the Supreme Council at Charleston, S.C., and Sovereign Pontiff of Universal Freemasonry. He was an honorary member of almost every Supreme Council in the world, personally receiving 130 Masonic degrees. Pike also was one of the most physically and morally repulsive individuals in American history. Weighing well over three hundred pounds, his sexual proclivity was to sit naked astride a phallic throne in the woods, accompanied by a gang of prostitutes. To these orgies he would bring one or more wagon loads of food and liquor, most of which he would consume over a period of two days until he passed into a stupor. In his adopted state of Arkansas, Pike was well known as a practitioner of Satanism, Portraits of his later years show him wearing a symbol of the Baphomet around his neck."
-Scarlet and the Beast, John Daniel, vol 1
"Masonry gives rogues and evil-minded characters an opportunity of visiting upon their devoted victim, all the ills attending combined power, when exerted to accomplish destruction. It works unseen, at all silent hours, and secret times and places; and, like death when summoning his diseases, pounces upon its devoted subject, and lays him prostrate in the dust. Like the great enemy of man, it has shown its cloven foot, and put the public upon its guard against its secret machinations."
-CAPT. WM. MORGAN'S ILLUSTRATIONS OF MASONRY, 1827.
"Membership of secret societies such as freemasonry can raise suspicions of a lack of impartiality or objectivity. It is therefore important the public know the facts. I think it is the case that the freemasons said they are not a secret society but a society with secrets. I think it is widely accepted that one secret they should not be keeping is who their members are in the criminal justice system."
- Home Secretary Jack Straw, 1997 Home Affairs Committee England
"It is generally agreed that the biggest single influence in the modern expansion of ritual magic, and the occult explosion in general, in the Western world, was the Golden Dawn. This magical fraternity, founded by Freemasons at the end of the 19th century, developed a complex ritual system with ten degrees of initiation relating to the Cabalistic Sephiroth." (World renown witches, Janet and Stewart Farrar, authors of A Witches Bible Complete)
- Janet and Stewart Farrar, The Life and Times of A Modern Witch, Phoenix Publishing Company, p. 121
[-What is skull and bones?-
Skull and bones is a secret society based in Yale that has many members in government positions which include president G.W.Bush jr and sr and ex-presidential canidate John Kerry. It is said that members, for initiation, must confess all their sexual experiance in front of their peers and then sleep in a coffin, naked overnight. They are also said to have stolen the skull of Geronimo. When J.kerry was running against bush for president a newscaster asked him "so what is this skull and bones soceity you were a part of".. J.kerry's response was "im not allowed to talk about it.".... then later, the same newscaster asked George bush jr about skull and bones and Bush's response was.. "its so secret i cant talk about it."

some more about skull and bones
vvvv
It all began at Yale. In 1832, General William Huntington Russell and Alphonso
Taft put together a super secret society for the elite children of the Anglo-
American Wall Street banking establishment. William Huntington Russell's
step-brother Samuel Russell ran "Russell & Co.", the world's largest OPIUM
smuggling operation in the world at the time. Alphonso Taft is the Grandfather of our ex-president Howard Taft, the creator of the Forerunner to the United Nations.
Only 15 seniors are picked each year by the former graduating class. They are required as a part of their initiation ceremony to lie naked in a coffin and recite
their sexual history. This method allows other members to control the individual
by threatening to reveal their innermost secrets if they do not "go-along".
George Bush's father as well as George Bush were and are members of Skull & Bones. A major
key figure in Skull & Bones was William Averall Harriman. Pamela Harriman supplied the funds to elect Bill Clinton to office. Harriman was THE major backer of the Democratic Party for over 50
years. Major players in Skull & Bones have been linked to the financing of both world wars and the
creation of many think-tanks and Universities in this country. Bush's father was a major contributor
to the "Hitler Project" as well as the build-up of the Soviet Union. Thus, leading to the inevidable
World Wars and the eventual set-up of the United Nations in America.
a list of its members....

Main Families in Skull & Bones :
(A) Whitney Family (1635, Watertown, Mass.)
(B) Perkins Family (1631, Boston, Mass.)
(C) Phelps Family (1630, Dorchester, Mass.)
(D) Bundy Family (1635, Boston, Mass.)
(E) Taft Family (1679, Braintree, Mass.)
(F) Wadsworth Family (1632, Newton, Mass.)
(G) Lord Family (1635, Cambridge, Mass.)
(H) Gilman Family (1638, Hingham, Mass.)
(I) Harriman Family (Railroads)
(J) Rockefeller Family (Standard Oil)
(K) Payne Family (Standard Oil)
(L) Davison Family (J.P. Morgan)
(M) Weyerhaeuser Family (Lumber)
(N) Pillsbury Family (Flour Milling)
(O) Sloane Family (Retail)
A Little About the Whitneys :
Initiated Name Field
(A) 1851 Emerson Cogswell Whitney Education: "Died Dec. 1, 1851"
(B) 1854 Edward Payson Whitney Medicine: "Dissappeared in 1858"
(C) 1856 James Lyman Whitney Library Work, Boston Public Library
(D) 1863 William Collins Whitney Secretary of Navy (1885-9)
Promoter & Financier
(E) 1878 Edward Baldwin Whitney Law: Justice, New York Supreme Ct.
(F) 1882 Joseph Ernest Whitney Education: "Died Feb. 25th, 1893"
(G) 1894 Payne Whitney (Son of Finance: Knickerbocker Trust Co.
William Collins Whitney
(H) 1898 Harry Payne Whitney Finance: Guaranty Trust &
Son of W.C. Whitney Guggenheim Exploration Co.

A Little About The Lords :
(A) 1854 George de Forest Lord
(B) 1898 Franklin Atkins Lord
(C) 1922 William Galey Lord+Francis Norton=Son Charles Edwin Lord 2nd
(D) 1926 Oswald Bates Lord+Mary Pillsbury (Of Pillsbury Flour family)=
Son Winston Lord
(E) 1949 Charles Edwin Lord 2nd
(F) 1959 Winston Lord
The Lords Today:
(G) Charles Edwin Lord : Acting Comptroller of the Currency (1981)
(H) Winston Lord:Chairman of the Council on Foreign Relation(1983)
Banking.....

Members of Skull & Bones In Guaranty Trust : (Date Initiated)
(A) Harold Stanley (1908)
(B) W. Murray Crane (1904)
(C) Harry P. Whitney (1894)
(D) W. Averall Harriman (1913)
(E) Knight Wooley (1917)
(F) Frank P. Shepard (1917)
(G) Joseph R. Swan (1902)
(H) Thomas Cochrane (1894)
(I) Percy Rockefeller (1900)
post WWII Partners
(J) George H. Chittenden (1939)
(K) William Redmond Cross (1941)
(L) Henry P. Davison Jr. (1920)
(M) Thomas Rodd (1935)
(N) Clement D. Gile (1939)
(O) Daniel P. Davison (1949)

-What about the Bohemian grove-
The bohemian grove is where some of the top diplomats and politicians of our country gather to discuss things and 'watch' or participate in a mock human sacrafice to a stone owl god known as molek. Its based here in Northern Cali, north bayarea.

-how many really believe there is a shadow government or illuminati?-
many... even dating back to the people who signed the constitution,(adams,jefferson) etc..

here are some other quotes to ponder...(ive posted some of these before in other threads...) the very first quote i decided to start with is of george washington admitting theres an illuminati and how hes happy they are here in the U.S.

George Washington said:
It is not my intention to doubt that the doctrine of the Illuminati and the principles of Jacobinism had not spread in the United States. On the contrary, no one is more satisfied of this fact than I am.
John. F Kennedy said:
Fear not the path of truth for the lack of people walking on it
Pres. John F. Kennedy; in a speech at Columbia University said:
"The high office of the president has been used to foment a plot to destroy America's freedom, and before I leave office, I must inform the citizens of their plight." ?
Thomas Jefferson said:
If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their money, first by inflation and then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them (around the banks), will deprive the people of their property until their children will wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered.

James A. Garfield said:
Whoever controls the volume of money in any country is absolute master of all industry and commerce
Robert A. Heinlein said:
Secrecy is the beginning of tyranny.
John F. Hylan (new york mayor 1918-1925) said:
"The real menace of our republic is this invisible government which like a giant octopus, sprawls its slimy length over city, state and nation. Like the octopus of real life, it operates under cover of a self created screen. At the head of this octopus are the rockefeller standard oil intrests and a small group of powerful banking houses generally referred to as international bankers. The little coterie of powerful international bankers virtually run the U.S. government for their own selfish purposes, they practically control both political parties"-1922
Curtis Dall. (FDR's son in law) said:
"For a long time i felt that FDR had developed many thoughts and ideas that were his own to benefit this country. The united staes. But he didnt. Most of his thoughts were carefully manufactured for him in advance by the council on foreign relations-one world money group.The united nations is but a long range, international banking apparatus clearly set up for financial and economic profit by a small group of powerful one-world revolotionaries. Hungry for profit and power.The one-world government leaders and their ever close bankers have now aquired full control of the money and credit machinery of the us. via the creation of the privately owned federal reserve bank"- his book FDR:My exploited father-in-law
Franklin Delano Roosevelt (U.S. president) said:
"The real truth of the matter is, as you and I know, that financial element in the large centers has owned the government ever since the days of andrew jackson."-1933
James Warburg (Rothschild banking agent) said:
"We shall have world government whether or not you like it.. by conquest or consent" -1950
William fullbright (US senator) said:
"the case for government by elites is irrefuteable"-1963
Henry Kissinger said:
"Today, america would be outraged if UN troops entered Los Angeles to restore order, tomarrow, they will be grateful!. This would especially be true if they were told that there were an outside threat from beyond, wether real or promulogated that threatend our very existence. It is then that all peoples of the world will plead to deliver them from this evil. The one thing man fears is the unknown. when presented with this scenario, individual rights will be willingly relinquished for the guarantee of their well-being granted to them by a world government" -1991
Strobe Talbott (FMR. US deputy sec. of state) said:
"In the next century, Nations as we know it will be obsolete; all states will recognize a single global authority. National sovereignty wasnt such a great idea after all." -1992
Arthur Schelsinger (U.S. Historian) said:
"we are not going to achieve a new world order without paying for it in blood as well as words and money" -1995
Josef Stalin said:
Those who cast the votes decide nothing. Those who count the votes decide everything.
Woodrow Wilson said:
I am a most unhappy man. I have unwittingly ruined my country. A great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit. Our system of credit is concentrated. The growth of the nation, therefore, and all our activities are in the hands of a few men. We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated governments in the civilized world. No longer a government by free opinion, no longer a government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a government by the opinion and duress of a small group of dominant men.
Woodrow Wilson said:
The government, which was designed for the people, has got into the hands of the bosses and their employers, the special interests. An invisible empire has been set up above the forms of democracy.

some Videos...

The Illuminati, our secret masters::
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2080135823382973183&q=the+illuminati&hl=en

Who Controls The World?::
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3891535120990840079&q=the+illuminati&hl=en

Top 13 Illuminati Bloodlines::
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7472916155118781394&q=illuminati&hl=en

Bohemian grove....

Order of death::
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2500924140588760933&q=bohemian+grove&hl=en
((((^^ritualistic past of sonoma county???^^))))
Alex jones Infiltrates the Bohemian grove::
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8981053652955779253&q=bohemian+grove&hl=en

David Gergen gets asked about Bohemian grove and becomes disgruntled::
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bCALi5Q_Kc&mode=related&search=

and finally.. the pyramid and its symbolism to the powers that use it....

Aug 8, 2003
NOR.CAL. said:
I LIKE THIS POLITICS SHIT,BUT DO I SEE ANY OF YOU GETTING DOWNTO DO THIS AND STANDING UP @ A FUKIN TOWN MEETING AT THE FUKIN CITY HALL..

IF YOUR DOWN WIT THAT I'LL BACK YOU UP...

BUT IF YOU AINT GOT NO SCHOOL DEGREE LIKE ME,, WHY GIVE A FUK ABOUT POLITICS....

THAT SHIT WILL BRAIN WASH YOU,THEN YOU MIGHT BE A FUKIN "HIPOCRITE"

FUK POLITICS....

WHEN IS THE FIRST HOMIE TO STAND UP AND FIGHT SOME SHIT LIKE THIS...

IN THE FUTURE IT MIGHT BE ME...CUZ I'M DOWN TO GO TO THE CITY HALLS..

PUT I WOULD NEED BACK UP CUZ THEY WILL TRY TO KILL A POLITICAL OPPOSER OF THIS KURUPTED COUNTRY...

HOPE I DO AND ALL GANGS CAN UNITE AND FIGHT THIS SHIT...

NORTHERN CALI STAND UP!
what is gathering at city hall going to accomplish homie? this information has been out for ages but still not many people know about it because they depend on whats on the tv to tell them whats going on instead of picking up a book or typing in a web address.. the age of peaceful protests is dying homie, the era of an armed take over and revolution is begining to emerge..

Feb 23, 2004
GOD DAMN lot of time to do all that work must be motivating for you TROLL! good shit, things to enlighten my ignorant mind and in at least a place where i will actually look at and read what people have to say is what we needed in this forum, but i still lack time and motivation to go pick up a book or even think of typing in a web address when i have time...but i always have time to read shit in here so keep bringing that info.!!!!!

Nov 20, 2005
How can such a small group control an entire country?-
because politics is all about money.. having a two party system that get its money from the same place leaves it open to be manipulated by the people who fund the parties.. They have agents (that are most of the times unaware for whom they are working for) that infiltrate groups and organizations to help further their own agenda.

The Rockerfellers currently have controlling interests in Exxon (the world's biggest company) and the Chase Manhattan Bank, which turns over trillions of dollars a week.
reminds me of syriana...i just watched that movie this week. and the meaning of it didnt click to me until like 2 days later.

~k.

reza

Sicc OG
Jun 9, 2005
TROLL said:
what is gathering at city hall going to accomplish homie? this information has been out for ages but still not many people know about it because they depend on whats on the tv to tell them whats going on instead of picking up a book or typing in a web address.. the age of peaceful protests is dying homie, the era of an armed take over and revolution is begining to emerge..
a gathering at city hall will accomplish the same thing you're trying to do which is to spread the message out. You will also encounter a more diverse group of people than on siccness.net. Is your objective to only pass this info to siccness members?

Young M

daddydaycare
Feb 14, 2006
Detroit
THIS THREAD IS FOR HOMIES THAT HAVE AN EDUCATED AND OPEN CLEAR MIND ON THE WORLD AND THE REAL EVENTS THE MASSES KNOW NUTTIN ABOUT . IF U WANNA BE BLIND THATS UR BIZNESS BUT EDUCATING URSELF HAS ALOT TO DO WITH BEING A HOMEBOY NOW A DAYS(STUPID NIGGAZ ARE THE FIRST TO GO) o and srry about the capz. im at work

Aug 8, 2006
TROLL said:
you think we should do like the new black panther party and get guns and go help our people at the protest against the minute men.so if peaceful protest is not working,what typing of protest would you do?and are you ready for a full scale war in the streets.

i know all nortenos can't beat the u.s. army or marines.unless all gangs unify and demand changes of this country.

TROLL ARE YOU A TEACHER NOW? DO YOU HAVE A MASTER DEGREE?

I KNOW I DON'T BUT WHEN I DO I WILL BE TRYING TO HELP MY PEOPLE GET INTO SCHOOL....

Aug 8, 2003
TOKZTLI said:
WTF does this have to do with EAst Co Co? This thread needs to be cut.
i dont know if you have noticed but the homie woodie is very much about truth. So what does this have to do with east co co?? nothing music wise no... but for the homie who posts up in here then goes about their day has something else to take from this forum besides the next release of an album etc. u dont have to read this.. nor do u have to believe it.. but if it bothers u that homeboys are brushing up on what really is going behind the scenes of the government, then by all means.. hit back on your browser folx.. u never seen this thread..so until woodie says to stop posting this information im gonna lace as many homies as i can.. im not doing this for me.. i kno this shit already, but knowing this info obligates me to pass it on...

NOR.CAL. said:
THAT WHAT I'M SAYING...

POLITICS AINT FOR GANGSTERS, BUT IT'S GOOD TO BE SMART BUT NOT USEFUL FOR YOUR LIFE....
i disagree... back in the day the mob had one hand in the street and one hand in politics.. im not expecting anybody to get a degree or tradeskills by learning this info... but when the world starts changing they will know exactly why and whos doing it... and when im dead and gone i hope that someone who learned this info from here is doing exactly what im doing now.. spreading the word... its an elevation of yourself awarness homeboy... not all gangsters go "aye yo dat george bush fool is str8 wack mayne!!!"... thats a stereotype, and if u choose to apply it to yourself then thats on you.. i personally think the most dangerous type of person in this world who got these people shook up is an educated gangster... they got the heart to fight and are the ones who can put the knowledge to good use..

TreEz7 said:
GOD DAMN lot of time to do all that work must be motivating for you TROLL! good shit, things to enlighten my ignorant mind and in at least a place where i will actually look at and read what people have to say is what we needed in this forum, but i still lack time and motivation to go pick up a book or even think of typing in a web address when i have time...but i always have time to read shit in here so keep bringing that info.!!!!!
much love homie!! i kno that its a lot of info to soak up thats why i try to split it into categories so its all comin at u in sections and pieces..when i first started doing my research into this i thought "god damn i ain reading all that!!!!" but then shit started happening and i soon found myself reading thru it fast lol

EaStSiDeCrEePeR said:
THIS THREAD IS FOR HOMIES THAT HAVE AN EDUCATED AND OPEN CLEAR MIND ON THE WORLD AND THE REAL EVENTS THE MASSES KNOW NUTTIN ABOUT . IF U WANNA BE BLIND THATS UR BIZNESS BUT EDUCATING URSELF HAS ALOT TO DO WITH BEING A HOMEBOY NOW A DAYS(STUPID NIGGAZ ARE THE FIRST TO GO) o and srry about the capz. im at work
i agree 100% homie!!.. well said..

reza said:
a gathering at city hall will accomplish the same thing you're trying to do which is to spread the message out. You will also encounter a more diverse group of people than on siccness.net. Is your objective to only pass this info to siccness members?
i see your point, but if we were to go to citty hall screaming illuminati and new world order we'd be laughed at and not taken seriously and yeah im lacing foolz outside of the siccness too homie.. but my words can be left here for more folx too see then me having to repeat myself to one person over and over...

kayvee said:
reminds me of syriana...i just watched that movie this week. and the meaning of it didnt click to me until like 2 days later.
i was explainging to my co-worker about all this and he told me to watch that movie... i think i will now :)