Tech N9ne - OG?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 16, 2002
its not a kazoo its krizz kaikos breathing machine tube. i think its called a CPAP. thats what makes it so wonderful to me that we made a non instrument an instrument ha ha ha ha and thats me sayin la la la la la and i fuckin love it . its so more bounce to the ounce and a tribute to roger troutman my friend for life r.i.p. its joe vertigo playin the cpap. i dont expect anybody under the age of 25 to get this song but if you do, planet rock to it, its the old me thats been covered in darkness coming to surface

May 29, 2009
breathing aparatus into an instrument, that's new. Not my jam, tech. On an experimental note that's cool but the la la la wasn't feelin it. Oh well, thanks for the track, tho. Hoping this collab is as great as the other two. The Strange Days tracks were alllllll dope, IMO...even Kutty's bouncin booties bullshit, haha.

May 29, 2009
hahaha, hate hate hate appreciate.

Y'all don't even know how to keep it real. Bitch and complain about shit until a contributing artist shows up, all of a sudden your opinion's positive. Choke on it. I'm just tellin the man it wasn't my jam. Most of what I've heard thus far from the plate is disappointing.

Jun 22, 2007
hahaha, hate hate hate appreciate.

Y'all don't even know how to keep it real. Bitch and complain about shit until a contributing artist shows up, all of a sudden your opinion's positive. Choke on it. I'm just tellin the man it wasn't my jam. Most of what I've heard thus far from the plate is disappointing.
Agreed. I loved Tech's flow, thats undeniable, but for me personally, it wasn't my style of beat, and I just wasn't feelin the hook. Thats just my opinion. And I liked the content too, because who doesn't like Gates BBQ?

Oct 16, 2002
what else have anybody heard from the mixplate other than og cause nothing else has been leaked the strange days tracks were sickology besides 1zie that was for strange days cd

Sep 24, 2002
nothing tech. hook it up haha . keep doing u just dont dip so far into the lighter side and do shit with the types of lady gaga and justin beiber lol. whens the next video being let outta the bag?

Nov 14, 2002
Well I haven't heard it yet but thus far it's been described as a song with a Fa La La kazoo chorus about a BBQ restaurant.

So you can judge from there.

May 7, 2008
i aint seen or heard any other tracks yet.. but im always lookin so feel free to leak more haha

the track was alright but i have to agree the beat wasnt that good neither is the hook..its probably another "grow on you" track 4 me .. techs verses are tha highlight of tha track

May 20, 2006
Heard the track on 103 yesterday.........

Nothing special, sounded like a three minute commercial for Gates BBQ.

If you like the "5 dollar" theme song for Subway, this song will appeal to you.

If you aren't from KC and haven't eaten at Gates BBQ, this song will miss you...