so we dont bang in the bay?!?!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TROLL

Sicc OG
Aug 8, 2003
^^
I agree with everything you posted norcaldiablo.. i doubt the foolz who say "we dont bang in the bay" dont say that shit to a banger..

Feb 1, 2005
norcaldiablo said:
You know who started Gangsta Rap, Eazy E, and NWA, you know what Eazy E was. A muthafuckin CRIP. THats why its called Gangsta rap, why didnt they call krs one or some other east coast shit gangsta? cause it aint?
All that happen to Gangsta Rap was that the meaning got twisted and lost.
actually eazy e was never a crip but thats irrelevant its gangstaz everywhere

Jun 3, 2006
actually eazy e was never a crip but thats irrelevant its gangstaz everywhere
actually yea he wuz, nigga wuz from Kelly park, i'm tired of niggaz not knowin cuzz personally puttin bullshit out there they heard from tha internet, or spider loc or whoever, he wuz from KPCC but he wuz more of a slanger than a banger, but tha nigga wuz still from tha hood PERIOD..... i got niggaz from compton, watts, and south central that can verify that ...... but like u said thats beside tha point, this thread is gay, there is no real black Crips and Blood sets that are homegrown from the bay

D

DaSlimReaper

norcaldiablo said:
Mayne yall some racist ass mutha fuckas. When they say we dont bang in the bay and all yall say ohhh they werent talkin about mexicans, blah blah blah, thats some muthafuckin bullshit, Latin run the Bay, We the BAY AREA LATIN BOSSES ENE. Last time I checked San Francisco and San Jose are still spanish names LAtin shit ya feel me. SO fuck that!!!!! Mutha fuckas bang HELLA HARD in the bay. FUck all that turf shit, you werin the wrong colors or the wrong teams like some LA shit, youll get fuckin smashed on hard, and no one gives a fuck what turf or hood your from. Nortes bang hard, and tell all them Tongan Crip Gang muthaFUCKAS THEY DONT BANG IN THE BAY, youll get slapped like a bitch,
Shut the fuck up you whiny little Bitch! Everything that you're saying is false and you're an idiot. Fuck Norte, don't no body give a fuck about that gang banging shit in the Bay.

D

DaSlimReaper

TROLL said:
^
pussy, u prolly stay on college ave in N.oakland u biatch
Hahahahaha! Yea, right

Just know that ain't no body worried about that gang baging shit. I don't shiver in my pants when ever I walk past a Norte, Gangs aren't that intimidating out here.

Oct 30, 2005
norcaldiablo said:
Mayne yall some racist ass mutha fuckas. When they say we dont bang in the bay and all yall say ohhh they werent talkin about mexicans, blah blah blah, thats some muthafuckin bullshit, Latin run the Bay, We the BAY AREA LATIN BOSSES ENE. Last time I checked San Francisco and San Jose are still spanish names LAtin shit ya feel me. SO fuck that!!!!! Mutha fuckas bang HELLA HARD in the bay. FUck all that turf shit, you werin the wrong colors or the wrong teams like some LA shit, youll get fuckin smashed on hard, and no one gives a fuck what turf or hood your from. Nortes bang hard, and tell all them Tongan Crip Gang muthaFUCKAS THEY DONT BANG IN THE BAY, youll get slapped like a bitch,
I'm mexican born and raised in the bay...and u sound hella dumb going on the net trying to prove a point that half these people could give a fuck about. You probably hella young anyways and probably dont even know the true meaning of banging Norte or Sur. I got family down south and up here in the bay bang'n and i can tell str8 up..it aint all about blue or red or the number 13 or 14.

VIC

Sicc OG
Oct 29, 2002
LOL....EVERY TIME I SEE A "REAL SCRAP" FROM southerN CALI LIKE "GRIMEY" (LOOK UP HIS POSTz) ALWAYz TYPE ABOUT HOW THEY WERE WITH 4-10 HOMIEz WHEN SOME SHIT WENT DOWN. I NEVER HEAR "I WENT UP TO A GROUP OF RIVALz AND SAID FUCK YOU" THAT IS THE DIFFRENCE IN A SCRAP AND A NORTENO. THE SCRAPz TAUGHT OR LEARNED WELL FROM THE BITCHEz IN THE SOUTH, IT IS THE SAME EVERYWHERE. THEY WOULD HAVE TOOK US OUT LONG AGO IF THEY WERE WHAT THEY SAY THEY ARE. IT IS COOL WHEN THERE IS SAFTY IN NUMBERz ON THE STREETz OF southerN CALI AND YOU BITCHEz SAY, "IF YOU COME HERE AND REPRESENT, YOU WILL GET FUCKED UP" (TO WITCH I HAVE SEEN AND HEAR DIFFRENT), BUT IN THE INSIDE WHEN YOU MEET THE REAL RIVAL ITz ANOTHER STORY.

Feb 1, 2005
Grape Ape said:
actually yea he wuz, nigga wuz from Kelly park, i'm tired of niggaz not knowin cuzz personally puttin bullshit out there they heard from tha internet, or spider loc or whoever, he wuz from KPCC but he wuz more of a slanger than a banger, but tha nigga wuz still from tha hood PERIOD..... i got niggaz from compton, watts, and south central that can verify that ...... but like u said thats beside tha point, this thread is gay, there is no real black Crips and Blood sets that are homegrown from the bay
Eazy never got put on the set ask niggaz like big noonie, deuce big tray and niggaz that really grew up with eazy! even lil e his son !! they will tell you homie!! he from the hood and wasnt no punk but he never banged!! and as far as "i'm tired of niggaz not knowin cuzz personally puttin bullshit out there they heard from tha internet, or spider loc or whoever" pleAse!! lol im in compton all the time homie !! i got family from nhcc and i fucks with niggaz from atlantic drive, nutty blocc, sscc etc...

and i dont listen to no muthafucking spider loc or the internet they the same niggaz that think game is a real piru

Status
Not open for further replies.