so we dont bang in the bay?!?!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TROLL

Sicc OG
Aug 8, 2003
ok i kno a lot of folx get there tidy's in a twist when this subject gets brought up to those who do i say... SKIP THIS THREAD.. HIT BACK ON YOUR BROWSER AND BOUNCE...

but..can an artist still call himself gangsta and his shit "gangsta music" if at the same time say there isnt any bangin goin on around these dirty waterz?.. folx like mac dre (rip)and cougnut(rip) at least recognized the fact that theres folx FROM the bay that REP the bay and still bang..fools who do bang, do u think its a slap in the face when u hear shit like that??

discuss..

TROLL

Sicc OG
Aug 8, 2003
^
lol.. i dont kno why peeps get offended by this shiet.. i figured those who do are in denial that

turf politics+gangbanging= same shit

Dec 3, 2004
www.ap9online.com
first off, its not called gang music. its called gangsta rap. al capone was a gangsta, but he wasnt a crip or bloood. ice cube was never in a gang. gangsta music is a label that describe rappers who rap about street violence.... PERIOD

those crip and blood cd's (bangin on wax) they put out a few years back were some of the realest raps ever written, however most of em were wack because they werent as talented as many of the other cats in the rap game.

scarface is one of the biggest gangsta rappers on the planet. so is yuk, so is c-bo, so is messy, so is WC and so on and so on...

my point is gangsta rap dont just aply to cats who wear dickies, and chucks, it has to do with subject matter and street cred

TROLL

Sicc OG
Aug 8, 2003
dj pimp said:
first off, its not called gang music. its called gangsta rap. al capone was a gangsta, but he wasnt a crip or bloood. ice cube was never in a gang. gangsta music is a label that describe rappers who rap about street violence.... PERIOD
ok.. so.. to rap and promote violence= ok... to bang in the bay=not ok..???? my thread was bringing light to the fact that some artists are saying that it doesnt happen in the bay and say that its stupid cuz its people killing people and yada yada but will turn around and make song called "killa muthafucka" etc.. am i the only one to see the hypocrisy in this???...

TROLL

Sicc OG
Aug 8, 2003
discuss650 said:
fuck bangin.. that shit died out years ago.. its only niggas who are brothers killin eachother, shit is stupid.. its no way to make a living either.
poppin thizz is pretty dumb too but i dont hear you speakin against it.. im sure you would like to think it died out years ago... but you would be sadly mistaken

TROLL

Sicc OG
Aug 8, 2003
TH!ZZ_K!D said:
Wha tha fuck does it matter?
No matter what's it called its still music.
chill thee fuck out
if you dont like dont listen to it.
it matters cuz im not supportin any muthafucka that says folx like myself dont exist in the BAY.. makes foolz wanna say FUCK the hyphy movement but im not taking that route... im only askin opinions so maybe u should chill thee fuck out. if an artist cant respect those in the bay who do bang maybe they should stick to rappin bout thizzin, stunna shadez and white-t'z and leave the gangsta shit to the gangstas!!

trips

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2006
The dude that started this thread is a dum fuck. Its no use in trying to explain this shit to this muthafucka.

TROLL

Sicc OG
Aug 8, 2003
AllCity Cinemas said:
i think most the people that say thers no gangbangin in the bay are black, there talkin about bloods and crips not mexican gangs
see that makes more sense.. but i kno both bloods and crips who are black and were raised out here.. but yes, i agree... jus when someone says "we dont bang in the bay" they speaking on lotz of folx.. i think your the only one too answer so far who didnt get butt hurt so i respect your opinion..

example
vvvv

TROLL

Sicc OG
Aug 8, 2003
trips said:
The dude that started this thread is a dum fuck. Its no use in trying to explain this shit to this muthafucka.
^^
butt hurt.. but why?? lol this fool talkin like he knowz me.. tell me why my questions seemed to have lodged them self up your asshole boy..u must be pretty dumb yourself if u couldnt read the first shit i typed..

TROLL said:
ok i kno a lot of folx get there tidy's in a twist when this subject gets brought up to those who do i say... SKIP THIS THREAD.. HIT BACK ON YOUR BROWSER AND BOUNCE...
hoecake

TROLL

Sicc OG
Aug 8, 2003
Grape Ape said:
stop embarrasing yo self please......this is gettin redicolous now
BWAHH HAHAHA whats embarrassing and redicolous is your spelling.. go back to skool twat from the land of gangster has-beens. thats why your OG'Z got rode on by fellow cripz.. you ain even old enough to buy me a swisher so stay outta grown folx conversation kiddo

Jul 20, 2002
I think when they say WE don't bang in the Bay they mean it's not as prevalent as other regions. There are Crips in Potrero Hill Projects for sure and Mexican Nortenos and Surenos in the Mission but it's just not what we're known for. There also is Big Block in HP and their rival in the same area. San Francisco used be real dangerous as far as Turf Trippin back in the 80's and 90's. I lived through that shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.