So did A-WAX step to HUS?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 29, 2002
did a-wax really step to hus at the bay area rap sumit or is that just a bullshit rumor people were talking bout it on another site but u know u can't always trust that.

Apr 13, 2005
awax a big ass fellla...so in a physical confrontation...im guessin he would prolly take YOUNG HUSALAH.......

..plus wax been to the pen...so he prolly know some good prison moves....

Mar 16, 2005
Im just a nigga from Macramento.I aint nobody who think Im a rapper cuz I aint.
Im just A cat who m ight not know how to spell but I can read and what it look like you and Irocc and them other fools like the fact awax steped to hus check the other threads

I-ROCC

CEO of Money Hungry/Hottest Underground N**ga in t
May 5, 2002
LUNICOLEONE.COM
yeah i do like the fact that my nigga exposed a rat....I'm tired of niggaz yellin mob this mob that and still standin next to snitches!In the mob snitches get wacced!!!

Mar 16, 2005
I-ROCC said:
yeah i do like the fact that my nigga exposed a rat....I'm tired of niggaz yellin mob this mob that and still standin next to snitches!In the mob snitches get wacced!!!
lol i would love to see where u take this shit.awax and his people aint never snitched in the game lol.i gues the mob sellin units let there sales do the talking.Iroc was you at that sumit?Did you say anything to Jacka or Hus or anyof the Figgas?And I used to listen iroc music when he was doin it wit young mess lol now it just the same as the rest

NASA

Sicc OG
Feb 5, 2003
djsincere510 said:
awax a big ass fellla...so in a physical confrontation...im guessin he would prolly take YOUNG HUSALAH.......

..plus wax been to the pen...so he prolly know some good prison moves....

C'mon man you do know size means nathin right?? I'm not saying Wax couldn't take him I'm just saying you can't guess the outcome based on size and "prison moves."

I was wondering if everyone was talking about Wax & Hus at the BARS.

Status
Not open for further replies.