SLICC RICC EXPOZED

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 4, 2006
lol@cheap 25...it was actually a 32...and it was cheap....

yes, the 2 guys in the tub weren't surenos and not from l.a. right?

sounds like your a little mad stomper....what's wrong wei?...getting your panties in a bunch?

lol.....you one funny mothafucka tho....i can sense the net-banging attitude in you.. ha ha

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
lol@cheap 25...it was actually a 32...and it was cheap....

yes, the 2 guys in the tub weren't surenos and not from l.a. right?

sounds like your a little mad stomper....what's wrong wei?...getting your panties in a bunch?

lol.....you one funny mothafucka tho....i can sense the net-banging attitude in you.. ha ha
:angry: THIS ABOUT AS MAD AS I GET ON A MESSAGE BOARD...LOL!!!
BUT SURCALI BROUGHT UP A GOOD POINT DO YOU RANK OUT WHEN YOU VISIT YOUR FAMILY OR GO TO EL SALVADOR...CAUSE WE ALL KNOW EVEN SALVADOREANS HAD TO ROLL 13...AND I KNOW THEM FOOLS AS SKANLESS AS THEY ARE WOULDNT LET KNOW NO PUNK BUSTERS WALK AROUND CLAIMING NORTE...AND EL SALVADOR IS NOTHING BUT MS13. OR YOU GO OUT LIKE THEM PAISITAS "ME NO CLAIM"?

Dec 4, 2006
lol@defending your fellow EMO SURENO homeboy..

hilarious.....but them MS13's stay killing those surenos in L.A. and in the bay...running them out of turfs and what not...

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
lol@defending your fellow EMO SURENO homeboy..

hilarious.....but them MS13's stay killing those surenos in L.A. and in the bay...running them out of turfs and what not...
WELL THEY GET SMOKED TOO JUST LIKE EVERY OTHER SURENO...AND WHO DO THEY RUN, WHEN THEY HIT THE JOINT? THATS RIGHT YOU ALREADY KNOW...AND WHO DO THEY CARVE UP IN THE JOINT??? NORTENOS. WORKS OUT FOR ME.

Apr 25, 2002
^^^^ when he begged and cried and drop down to his knees admitting he was ikillscraps. Theres only so much suckin a fag scrap would do to get his screen name changed....

May 6, 2004
hahahaahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!! look, stomper is really angry.... typing in all caps and shit.... and he searching random guys pics on tha photobucket for net revenge.... you called some1 a "fag" for postin up a scrap pics on funny looking scraps thread remember now ur fag too cus you just posted up a pic of random guy in red hahahahahaahahaahahaa congrats!!!!!! anything else????

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
SURCALI BROUGHT UP A GOOD POINT DO YOU RANK OUT WHEN YOU VISIT YOUR FAMILY OR GO TO EL SALVADOR...CAUSE WE ALL KNOW EVEN SALVADOREANS HAD TO ROLL 13...AND I KNOW THEM FOOLS AS SKANLESS AS THEY ARE WOULDNT LET KNOW NO PUNK BUSTERS WALK AROUND CLAIMING NORTE...AND EL SALVADOR IS NOTHING BUT MS13. OR YOU GO OUT LIKE THEM PAISITAS "ME NO CLAIM"?
^^^LOL... EVEN IF I WAS EMO, ID BE CURED QUICKLY, SEEING AS ALL THESE CLOWNS ON HERE ARE MAKIN ME LAUGH LIKE A MUTHAFUCKA... LOL!!! SO WHAT HAPPENS WHEN ALL THE STEAM RUNS OUT OF THIS THREAD??? BACK TO THE CALLES FOR YOU PHOTOBUCKET FELONS??? HAHAHA!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.