SLICC RICC EXPOZED

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
MS13's stay killing those surenos in L.A. and in the bay...running them out of turfs and what not...
I DONT KNOW ABOUT THE BAY, BUT MS AINT KICKIN UP DUST LIKE THEY USED TO IN THE LOS... HOMELAND SECURITY CLEANED THEIR HOOD OUT OF MOST OF THE HARDCORE FOOS... STOP ACTIN LIKE YOU KNOW THE HAPPENINGS ON THE CALLES OF L.A YOU STUPID BASTARD... BY THE LOOKS OF IT, THE ONLY THING YOU KNOW ABOUT L.A. IS GAY CHOLOS AND THE FLICKAS OF MY COUSIN... HMMM... MAKES YOU WONDER...

May 6, 2004
I DONT KNOW ABOUT THE BAY, BUT MS AINT KICKIN UP DUST LIKE THEY USED TO IN THE LOS... HOMELAND SECURITY CLEANED THEIR HOOD OUT OF MOST OF THE HARDCORE FOOS... STOP ACTIN LIKE YOU KNOW THE HAPPENINGS ON THE CALLES OF L.A YOU STUPID BASTARD... BY THE LOOKS OF IT, THE ONLY THING YOU KNOW ABOUT L.A. IS GAY CHOLOS AND THE FLICKAS OF MY COUSIN... HMMM... MAKES YOU WONDER...

Jun 13, 2006
first off who gives a fuck if its slicc ricc or not. second this shit is getting nowhere. and third @ stomper why would you sit here and talk all this masa about sur up north and how they everywhere putting in work , but yet you talk down on them cause they never been to los or any other part of the south, just wondering.

Dec 4, 2006

are you sure about that? ..check your GANG-WEB PAGE again baboso...

because i know for a fact those hoods still kicking up dust and doing what they do....smoking scraps from other varrios...

May 6, 2004
$licc don't know nothing about basketball, baseball. he just like Dodgers cuz of blue color....he like Lakers cuz there's alot of scraps in L.A. and he hate 49ers cuz of red color....

Sep 23, 2006
lol@stomperra is all upset..

I'd post pics of your so called SURENO COMRADES in hot tubs, kissing at weddings, holding hands in poses, and what not..

but as gay as you are...I'm sure you already know the situation of L.A. southerns allowing bi-sexuality and homosexuality withing their own people..

you see a fool in a red shirt and he automatically is a "norteno" to you..

typical sureno vision ...lol

PoLLo LoC831

NINER EMPIRE
Mar 20, 2005
somebody shot this to me after viewing this thread, and normally i dont even bother fucking with other mens pics but i was told dats stomper in da back ground with his boyfriend

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
somebody shot this to me after viewing this thread, and normally i dont even bother fucking with other mens pics but i was told dats stomper in da back ground with his boyfriend

YOU KNOW FULL WELL THATS YOU AND XIVICIOUS AT YOUR TIAS...THIRD WEDDING...THEY SAID NO GANGSTER ATTIRE SO YOU WORE ALL BLACK INSTEAD OF RED. YOUR WHISPERING TO HIM "YOUR EYES ARE SO BEAUTIFUL, THIS NORTE LOVE IS TRUE MIJO" WHILE XIVICIOUS IS TELLING YOU "SHUT THE FUCK UP BITCH AND GO TO THE BATHROOM AND JUST SUCK MY DICK. DFRESH MADE ME MEMORIZE THAT NWA SONG SO I CAN COACH YOU BETTER ON IT"

Nov 20, 2005
i'll probably go wake up my cousin and walk around serramonte like its the thing to do like we always do...then we bitch about how much that mall sucks. lmao

~k.

Status
Not open for further replies.