Skor Dawg video ft.Spice 1

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 5, 2006
It's not really hatin' though, it's just bein' honest with their opinions. Hating is when you go out of your way to bash another person with no reasoning. These cats that don't like the song are giving reasons why.

If somebody posts something in a public forum, it's open for criticism, good or bad...that's the risk we take as artists. If you don't want negative feedback, don't post your shit, plain and simple. It's not hate, it's just that people have different tastes.
^^^^I am open for everybodys feed back good or bad! thats y i posted this thanks and much love to everybody!

Aug 3, 2006
^your a gangsta and a thug huh?

shut up muthafucka you aint pushin no line that hard

fuck you nigga and denver bay area wannabe i know cripples more bout it then you,you would have a hard time jackin 7th graders for lunch money..sound like you stuck in 95' with them lame ass raps

Oct 5, 2006
^your a gangsta and a thug huh?

shut up muthafucka you aint pushin no line that hard

fuck you nigga and denver bay area wannabe i know cripples more bout it then you,you would have a hard time jackin 7th graders for lunch money..sound like you stuck in 95' with them lame ass raps
not this guy again, fuckin stocker! swing on my balls like tarzan ! stay out my threads if you aint feelin the sound thats ku, u shud stick to bow wow lol