Skor Dawg video ft.Spice 1

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 5, 2006
Thanks for all the feedback! "The Work$hop" album in stores nation wide Thump/ universal now ft. Bizzy, Assassin, Havikk, Kyle Rifkin,Young Droop, Mr.Kee, Spice 1, Liferdef, Soldiers And Kingpinz, I admit my shit is mid 90's I love Gangsta rap, If you dont feel it go copp u some Solja boy or something more commercial, ya digg

Oct 5, 2006
^^^Dude u been hatein you only wish you could do what mr skor dawg be doin, Dec.23 Skor Dawg, Cognito, Andre Nickatina, live at Cervantes 2347 Welton St. Denver Co, be durr or be a square Yeeeeeeee!

Jazzo

Master of Debauchery
Aug 18, 2003
Off the Grid
Whatever you do, don't change your style, sound or anything! I agree with everything positive that was said on here. If all your other tracks have that same Mobb sound as this one, I'll definately buy it! Maybe I'm stuck in the mid-90's, but that's what I'm fellin'. The majority of these other cats seem to dig it too, so fuck those hatin' ass blades taking the time to talk down on ya. When I come across some sounds I don't like, I just move on and don't comment. Keep up the good work!

Jun 5, 2004
its aight...

its coo to have that 90's sound to your song, i mean i liked the beat, the video is coo. but really i was just waiting for spice to start a verse but never did. and u aint gotta try to rap like brotha lynch "jack in da back of da cadilac and a mini mac and a sack and crack and a jack and a cap and a strap in da lap in da black lac etc..." i think thats what autistic was saying just your flow, it sounds old straight up. i think u need to just do more yourself, it sounds like u just tryin to sound coo, i aint tryna diss im just sayin what i think.

and i woulda liked to see some niggas swervin some hooptys how come u aint have no buckets in the video nigga

Mar 4, 2006
and u aint gotta try to rap like brotha lynch "jack in da back of da cadilac and a mini mac and a sack and crack and a jack and a cap and a strap in da lap in da black lac etc..." i think thats what autistic was saying just your flow, it sounds old straight up.
Wow someone actually didn't call me a hater becuz I don't like the song. Good shit for having your own opinion rose town ryda. I thought he was trying to rap like Bone Thugs.

and i woulda liked to see some niggas swervin some hooptys how come u aint have no buckets in the video nigga
The lyrics to the song were not really even about mobbin in buckets though. I think there was only one line that even had anything to do with buckets. Almost sounded like the chorus and verses were for two different songs.

Oct 5, 2006
its aight...

its coo to have that 90's sound to your song, i mean i liked the beat, the video is coo. but really i was just waiting for spice to start a verse but never did. and u aint gotta try to rap like brotha lynch "jack in da back of da cadilac and a mini mac and a sack and crack and a jack and a cap and a strap in da lap in da black lac etc..." i think thats what autistic was saying just your flow, it sounds old straight up. i think u need to just do more yourself, it sounds like u just tryin to sound coo, i aint tryna diss im just sayin what i think.

Thanks foe tha feedback, keep in mind this is my second release, and as my production gets better so will my flow! imma jus keep doin me! cause thats all i know!!!

Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
so fuck those hatin' ass blades taking the time to talk down on ya. When I come across some sounds I don't like, I just move on and don't comment. Keep up the good work!
It's not really hatin' though, it's just bein' honest with their opinions. Hating is when you go out of your way to bash another person with no reasoning. These cats that don't like the song are giving reasons why.

If somebody posts something in a public forum, it's open for criticism, good or bad...that's the risk we take as artists. If you don't want negative feedback, don't post your shit, plain and simple. It's not hate, it's just that people have different tastes.