Serial stabbings: Israeli man caught

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 9, 2002
ha - no, I'm not. what's this obession with you and meth? you must've been a crankster at some point.

You're an insignificant pussy named Jesse Rice from the suburbs of Seattle.

Congrats on that- BITCH.
Yet, you have spent the last 2 hours arguing with this "insignificant pussy named Jesse Rice"...so what does that say about you?

Congrats on that, Methy.

Meth. METH . MEEEEETH!!!

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
Israel government that cages people in a box, and runs over kids with tanks

and you can't say "well" they're terrorist, or they are getting even. The death toll don't lie, they've done way more harm then Palestine could ever do to Israel.

Even Americans (outside religious right-wing) can admit our country is fucked up, Israelis have a hard time admitting to that, and get butt hurt.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
but god gave us that land, we are chosen!

no - Jewish ppl in ancient times wrote those words in there favor... and but it in a book and called it a day

Jun 1, 2002
hmmm meeeth?

so you've fused the words "meth" and "me" in your post. how very Freudian.

I knew you were an old crankster. thanks for cracking the case, jessica.

i noticed you have like 5X the number of posts I have on here, yet - we joined around the exact same time. not only are you insignificant - you have no life.

you're a sad little faggot indeed.

Apr 21, 2006
Damn this thread went crazy. Regardless of the thread-starters feelings on Isreal I didn't look at this thread as a jab. It seemed "news-worthy" because I have never heard of an Isreali serial stabber. Not killer but stabber. I never heard of an Isreali serial killer either. And he only is attacking blacks? Interesting. Wonder what HIS, not the zionist, HIS issue is.

Sep 16, 2008
Ok tell me which Arab country currently created giant wall, has a massive military and is oppressing a tiny minority of people to the point of damn near extinction?
5,000 palestinian deaths in 10 years is no where near close to extinction.

lol @ "close to extinction" get the fuck out of here with that shit

Apr 25, 2002
I'm going to have to agree with Solitary 1 on one point.

I think at least 60% of 2-0Sixx's posts are anti-Israel because at least 60% of 2-0's posts have to do with subjects that are critical directly or indirectly of imperialism which we all know is the creation and maintenance of an unequal economic, cultural and territorial relationship.

Israel as a state maintains an unequal economic, cultural, and territorial relationship with its neighbors, the occupied territories, and within the state itself. It is inherent in the state's existence that it is imperialistic. Israel wouldn't exist without imperialism - in many more ways than one.

It is legitimate to be anti-Israel. Fuck it. I'm anti-Israel. And if you think 2-0 is anti-Israel I'll guarantee it is for the same reason I am, because he's anti-imperialism and imperialism is Israel's core.

Jun 1, 2002
I'm going to have to agree with Solitary 1 on one point.

I think at least 60% of 2-0Sixx's posts are anti-Israel because at least 60% of 2-0's posts have to do with subjects that are critical directly or indirectly of imperialism which we all know is the creation and maintenance of an unequal economic, cultural and territorial relationship.

Israel as a state maintains an unequal economic, cultural, and territorial relationship with its neighbors, the occupied territories, and within the state itself. It is inherent in the state's existence that it is imperialistic. Israel wouldn't exist without imperialism - in many more ways than one.

It is legitimate to be anti-Israel. Fuck it. I'm anti-Israel. And if you think 2-0 is anti-Israel I'll guarantee it is for the same reason I am, because he's anti-imperialism and imperialism is Israel's core.
I can respect that. I'm actually not a blind Zionist as some here would believe.

I actually have family in Israel so I can't be anti-Israel on general principal. I am however, critical of many of the states policies.

Anyway sorry for turning this into the G.O.M forum. 20-sixx is a worthy adversary, lol.