Seahawks News Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
hmmm i dunno if you should call the game already. im a homer too but take a deep breath and think. niners have basically been a year ahead of the seahawks for the past 2 yrs in terms of rebuilding. plus we're practically second stringing it with all these injuries. and coordination is questionable, we got way outplayed in terms of playcalling by the panthers. especially our offensive playcalling which was pretty shitty i thought, and never really made the right adjustments the entire game. our o-line is doing quite bad and we have a very very questionable run game which usually takes a few games to get hot anyway. nah, smart moneys on niners taking this one and the seahawks taking round2 at candlestick. sorry for saying it but its a real possibility. seahawks could win sure, with a stellar dominating defensive performance which always does better at home. but itll have to be big.

besides seahawks cant really be affected by a loss anyway, it wouldn't really matter. the niners are the ones that need to win and would be the ones embarrassed by a loss. seahawks are the only ones who gain anything. niners win and national spotlight shrugs and expected it, niners are a years headstart in the rebuild. seahawks win and the nfc west is looked at differently

Jan 18, 2006
Actually my team played fairly well last week and shut a lot of people up. I gotta see a ton of Niner fans on daily basis, i dont ever run into any Seahawk fans but the ones i do see dont seem to be arrogant annoying faggots like most Niner fans. Yall have got to the have the wackest jerseys also, i swear to god every time i saw a Niner fan wearing a jersey on Sunday i kept thinking wow that must be some generic brand but sure enough they were authentic jerseys.

Props: corinthian
May 10, 2002
TSSSSSSSSSHAAAAAAA.COM
Actually my team played fairly well last week and shut a lot of people up. I gotta see a ton of Niner fans on daily basis, i dont ever run into any Seahawk fans but the ones i do see dont seem to be arrogant annoying faggots like most Niner fans. Yall have got to the have the wackest jerseys also, i swear to god every time i saw a Niner fan wearing a jersey on Sunday i kept thinking wow that must be some generic brand but sure enough they were authentic jerseys.
I smell the jealousy, don't worry the raiders might pick a player one day who isn't a bust