Republicans Pass Mandatory Child Strip Search Bill

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

TROLL

Sicc OG
Aug 8, 2003
i dunno but homeschooling my daughter seems to be a good idea at this point..

A bill approved by the U.S. House yesterday would require school districts around the country to establish policies making it easier for teachers and school officials to conduct wide scale searches of students. These searches could take the form of pat-downs, bag searches, or strip searches depending on how administrators interpret the law.

The Student Teacher Safety Act of 2006 (HR 5295) would require any school receiving federal funding--essentially every public school--to adopt policies allowing teachers and school officials to conduct random, warrantless searches of every student, at any time, on the flimsiest of pretexts. Saying they suspect that one student might have drugs could give officials the authority to search every student in the building.
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2006/10/2/133711/534

i must be one of those wack job paranoid tinfoil hats huh? :dead:

TROLL

Sicc OG
Aug 8, 2003
UCDgreek said:
doesnt say its mandatory. just says that it would make it legal
um.. vvvv
Under H.R. 5295, school districts that receive federal funds under the Safe and Drug-Free School programs would be required to establish certain policies with respect to schoolbased searches. Specifically, school districts would be required to establish policies deeming reasonable and permissible:
:dead:

LMAO@maculent

@mistamurda: Hell yah, i wont be able to sleep knowing my daughter is going to go to school with a teacher that can make her undress whenever he feelz like it... with them damn mark karr ass sicko's out there

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
^^^for a "democracy" it pretty much already is..

this is fuckin bullshit to say the least. no kid is gonna allow that to happen. its embarassing and demoralizing and pointless. i swear to god, this fucking government focuses too much on the wrong things.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
the day they force my son to strip for no reason is the day I go to jail for beatin the shit out of a teacher

Jan 7, 2004
I have 2 boys my oldest just started kinergarden this year and best believe if this comes in full efect I will tell my kids if they tell you to take your clothes of you can tell them hell no call my dad.

Sep 26, 2006
thats stupid. as soon as it happens little kids are gonna be going home saying "mommy, mr. smith touched my weiner" and in some cases it will be true. thats a shitty law.

TROLL

Sicc OG
Aug 8, 2003
JackArtist510 said:
@Troll, and i thought Hayward schools couldnt get anymore fucked up haha.. thank goodness i graduated last year..
LOL i heard the fuck outta that.. I started and eden gardens, went to ochoa middle school then MT Eden..