Reasons for instant ban

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 7, 2002
I dont click on shit that is straight out gay.. so you dont see me in those threads.

but its funny that you wanna bet that "I still click those threads".

again, instant ban for anyone making straight up homo advances... not to mention anyone that accuses others of that shit.
1. Irony
2. Sarcasm

Google the terms in case you are not familiar with them.

I just made a post about people complaining about gay threads and still clicking on them instead of simply ignoring them. I scroll down only to find that literally seconds after my post, you've made a post suggesting anyone who makes a gay thread should be banned.

using the term "no homo"
face it, you're a closet fag. you're not fooling anyone.

also, clicking on a gay thread just to call someone a "fag"
i mean, what was the point of even clicking on it? if its gay shit, stay out.

that's like you dressing up in some tight black leather pants and going to a gay club just to come up to some gay dude there and say "you're such a queer, i bet you suck cock!" and then going home.

any gay advances thread.
^^ i bet you still click on those threads!!

See the irony in that? Sense the sarcasm in my response?

Good. Have a nice day. :)

Jul 29, 2008
1. Irony
2. Sarcasm

Google the terms in case you are not familiar with them.

I just made a post about people complaining about gay threads and still clicking on them instead of simply ignoring them. I scroll down only to find that literally seconds after my post, you've made a post suggesting anyone who makes a gay thread should be banned.

See the irony in that? Sense the sarcasm in my response?

Good. Have a nice day. :)

I know what Irony is and Sarcasm is. A couple weeks ago, I was seeing all these "gay" threads. So I ignored going to the open forum.

but you should sense the sarcasm in my statement about "instant ban on anyone making homosexual advances". While there were some questionable thread titles, I didnt know what was in those threads... but I think most were just joking or fukn around.

But you insinuate that that I click on these gay threads by saying this:

^^ i bet you still click on those threads!!
so I'm sayin you should be ban for suggesting [h5]I[/h5] click on gay threads...

I was only responding to you tell me "I bet you still click on those threads"

I didnt see what else you posted.

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
No one has mentioned for being a Boeg, supporting Boegs, or snitching to Boegs...wtf? That's really the only real reason I can come up with why I would want someone banned.

positing while so drunk or high that you're unable to type a coherent sentence.

i mean when it's just ridiculously over the top, and there's no possible way to make any sense of what you're saying.

eg: "WHASDT THE FUSKC C IS CDSGSG BITCHZAS PUNAZKAS S HUMANASSDOG AND WHATPUNKAK WANNAAASD STEP 2DIUS ZS DAAW2 DIS HPDRHYZS SDFGKS HISA DSANKALDFJSBL ZVK SZ DFS TIDDIES MNVZ ANIZX SFDRFHJ BODY SDFB NJK SICC SJISAAIA PUSSU JDFGHXDF XDHJYL SNA BIATCHXKEJ THIZZ RTASOP K, N MAULTPSE,MDFS ZL.K SHIT?!?!!:?! YOU FEEL ME!!!1!!!!!11!!!?"
I would hate to see Tweeze get Banned!!!!!!
Tweeze would have to be the exception.

May 7, 2002
I know what Irony is and Sarcasm is. A couple weeks ago, I was seeing all these "gay" threads. So I ignored going to the open forum.

but you should sense the sarcasm in my statement about "instant ban on anyone making homosexual advances". While there were some questionable thread titles, I didnt know what was in those threads... but I think most were just joking or fukn around.

But you insinuate that that I click on these gay threads by saying this:

so I'm sayin you should be ban for suggesting [h5]I[/h5] click on gay threads...

I was only responding to you tell me "I bet you still click on those threads"

I didnt see what else you posted.
I was just being sarcastic bro. No biggie.

Apr 25, 2002
Houston
When there is a thread in the Sister's forum with a question directed to women and you're a man and answering. Especially if you have the first post.

Example Question: Ladies, what sexual positions do you enjoy?

First Response (from a male): I like doggystyle.

That just makes me think that you like taking it in the ass doggystyle.