Reasons for instant ban

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Making threads about how you think your bitch is cheating, then getting mad when people say, "your bitch is fucking someone else."

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
oooh oooh! i got a good one! *raises hand*

BEING FROM THE BAY AND THINKING THAT'S COOL CAUSE YALL GET HYPHY! :) i had to say it...lol....

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
I don't get Hyphy.

New reason:

Being from Newark and repping it in your screen name after you said yourself you think it's lame. :) lol

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
I was hoping I remembered that correctly! :)

Making a thread in the Sista Side asking for advice and using the terms, "bitch," cunt," and/or "whore."

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
Being a Homo
Being a Laker groupie
Being a Dodger Fan
Being any kinda bandwagon fan
Thinking Tony has good points to prove
E-Banging
Having a Gay ass Catch Phrase used in every post
Being a Juggalo
Not believing in HAD
Not Knowing That Kyle Orton really is god, and created HAD for everyone to give praise to
Speaking bad on NSO
Looking Like Dr Robotnik

umm theres hella more lol

Feb 14, 2009
Being a Homo
Being a Laker groupie
Being a Dodger Fan
Being any kinda bandwagon fan
Thinking Tony has good points to prove
E-Banging
Having a Gay ass Catch Phrase used in every post
Being a Juggalo
Not believing in HAD
Not Knowing That Kyle Orton really is god, and created HAD for everyone to give praise to
Speaking bad on NSO
Looking Like Dr Robotnik

umm theres hella more lol
Damn Chree, GOT EM. LMAO

emma

Sicc OG
Apr 5, 2006
positing while so drunk or high that you're unable to type a coherent sentence.

i mean when it's just ridiculously over the top, and there's no possible way to make any sense of what you're saying.

eg: "WHASDT THE FUSKC C IS CDSGSG BITCHZAS PUNAZKAS S HUMANASSDOG AND WHATPUNKAK WANNAAASD STEP 2DIUS ZS DAAW2 DIS HPDRHYZS SDFGKS HISA DSANKALDFJSBL ZVK SZ DFS TIDDIES MNVZ ANIZX SFDRFHJ BODY SDFB NJK SICC SJISAAIA PUSSU JDFGHXDF XDHJYL SNA BIATCHXKEJ THIZZ RTASOP K, N MAULTPSE,MDFS ZL.K SHIT?!?!!:?! YOU FEEL ME!!!1!!!!!11!!!?"

Aug 6, 2008

eg: "WHASDT THE FUSKC C IS CDSGSG BITCHZAS PUNAZKAS S SCRAPZ WANNAAASD STEPZS DAAW2 DIS HPDRHYZS SDFGKS HISA DSANKALDFJSBL ZVK SZ DFS TIDDIES MNVZ ANIZX SFDRFHJ BODY SDFB NJK SICC SJISAAIA PUSSU JDFGHXDF XDHJYL SNA BIATCHXKEJ THIZZ RTASOP K, N MAULTPSE,MDFS ZL.K SHIT?!?!!:?! YOU FEEL ME!!!1!!!!!11!!!?"
lol i actually think tweeze is kinda entertaining

Feb 21, 2006

eg: "WHASDT THE FUSKC C IS CDSGSG BITCHZAS PUNAZKAS S HUMANASSDOG AND WHATPUNKAK WANNAAASD STEP 2DIUS ZS DAAW2 DIS HPDRHYZS SDFGKS HISA DSANKALDFJSBL ZVK SZ DFS TIDDIES MNVZ ANIZX SFDRFHJ BODY SDFB NJK SICC SJISAAIA PUSSU JDFGHXDF XDHJYL SNA BIATCHXKEJ THIZZ RTASOP K, N MAULTPSE,MDFS ZL.K SHIT?!?!!:?! YOU FEEL ME!!!1!!!!!11!!!?"
I would hate to see Tweeze get Banned!!!!!!

May 7, 2002

i mean when it's just ridiculously over the top, and there's no possible way to make any sense of what you're saying.

in other words:

you should be banned if you're tweeze.

EDIT: Mack beat me to it! hahaha