Rapper Scoob Nitty Arrested in Counterfeiting Operation

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 2, 2003
Sacramento-based ex-rapper Scoob Nitty, whose real name is Malik Jamerson, is accused of running a large scale counterfeiting ring that defrauded more than $20,000 from Northern California businesses over the past year.

Jamerson, 35, was arrested early Thursday morning in Rocklin along with his mother Sabrina Thavarabrahma, 53, and his girlfriend Alexis Ramos, 22, according to detectives.

The Rocklin Police Department says its detectives have been following Jamerson’s trail, and finally gained enough information to serve at search warrant at a residence in Rocklin that had been under surveillance.

Detectives seized counterfeit money, counterfeit checks, counterfeit identifications, card readers, printers, computers, and materials to create counterfeit documents, according to a news release.

Rocklin police believe Jamerson was the “kingpin” of the operation, and are continuing their investigation. Other victims may be identified.

May 2, 2002
Someone had to say it. Tell me this...Why FREE SCOOB NITTY? Is it because he's your favorite rapper? You might consider loosening your grip on his nutts just a tad.

Detectives seized counterfeit money, counterfeit checks, counterfeit identifications, card readers, printers, computers, and materials to create counterfeit documents, according to a news release.
Sure seems like the makings of a counterfeiting operation to me. My guess is he did that shit knowingly. It ain't like "the boys" planted any of that shit on him so they could nab him. Shit, the rap game must be in a chokehold if muthafuckaz is counterfeitin' money. One would think with all the cars, jewelery, houses, etc. they rap about, they wouldn't have to resort to such measures. Apparently, some of them do.

Jun 28, 2009
Deep East Oakland, CA
Someone had to say it. Tell me this...Why FREE SCOOB NITTY? Is it because he's your favorite rapper? You might consider loosening your grip on his nutts just a tad.

Sure seems like the makings of a counterfeiting operation to me. My guess is he did that shit knowingly. It ain't like "the boys" planted any of that shit on him so they could nab him. Shit, the rap game must be in a chokehold if muthafuckaz is counterfeitin' money. One would think with all the cars, jewelery, houses, etc. they rap about, they wouldn't have to resort to such measures. Apparently, some of them do.
You ain't gotta get all techincal nigga, free scoob.

Props: FatBlunts209