Random Religious/non-religious stats

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 10, 2004
Iraqi mother: "Allah where are you?

US Marine: Good thing we are superior to these muslim fanatics . . . Bush speaks to God all the time!

Feb 10, 2004
miggidy said:
The scary thing is that most people think like you dogg.
So I'll try to be nice...
Pick up a bible, read the gospels and tell me how Bush's actions relate to Jesus' philosophy?
Really, give it a try.....

What makes you think that Bush is speaking on God's behalf?

God created all things and Bush wants to destroy them, that sounds very reasonable if you are a "religious" person.

Jul 24, 2002
www.soundclick.com
shep said:
the birth adn death of mithras, i believe it was, was used in the story of jesus.
Actually the only similarity between the two is the Dec. 25th birthdate.
Which is one of many blendings of paganism and Christianity that the early church inplemented in order to convert the pagans.

Of course, this has backfired on them because people have now forgotten how and why paganism merged with Christianity.

I could care less about the paganism in today's Christian church.
I believe the church is corrupt in every way, my interest is in the teachings of Christ himself.

Jul 24, 2002
www.soundclick.com
Sixxness said:
SUNday. If I'm not mistaken that is the Pagan day of rest/sabbath, whatever it's called.
Yeah the Sabbath is actually on Saturday, as Heresy has pointed out many times.
This is another example of the church borrowing from paganism in order to covert pagans.
They changed the Sabbath to Sunday....

Jul 24, 2002
www.soundclick.com
DIONYSOS said:
What makes you think that Bush is speaking on God's behalf?

God created all things and Bush wants to destroy them, that sounds very reasonable if you are a "religious" person.
When did I say Bush was speaking on God's behalf????

Here's what you said:

"Since when does God tells you to attack and kill thousands of people?

George W Bush "God told me to strike at al Qaida and I struck them, and then he instructed me to strike at Saddam, which I did, and now I am determined to solve the problem in the Middle East.
America Attacked Iraq, Because God Told George Bush To
America is going to war on the word of God as interpreted by George Bush."

YOU make it seem as if though Bush speaks on God's behalf.
I simply told you that you shouldn't believe everything politics say.
Specially when a guy like Bush says something so hypocritcal as that.

You're blaming Christianity for Bush's actions when war is not CHRIST-LIKE....

shep

Sicc OG
Oct 2, 2002
miggidy said:
I believe the church is corrupt in every way, my interest is in the teachings of Christ himself.
and christ's philosophy is admirable, no doubt. but most people don't realize how corrupt every religion is.