Raiders @ Chiefs 12-24-11

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Who ya got?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jan 18, 2006
#7 Oakland 8 7 0 .533 3-2-0 6-5-0 .507 .449 Wins tie break over Tennessee and NY Jets based on strength of victory.

Jan 4, 2003
props to Seymour!! and Palmer to DHB for 57 yards in OT was nice as well.. Hue def. couldn't trust our defense out there again.. now lets hope Orton gets his revenge in Denver next week and we take care of these southern dolts and tha West is ours.. we should already be sitting on top, but shit happens.. too many final sec losses, injuries, etc.. jus keep ballin!

Apr 2, 2010
#7 Oakland 8 7 0 .533 3-2-0 6-5-0 .507 .449 Wins tie break over Tennessee and NY Jets based on strength of victory.
Titans are still alive, but they need to beat Houston and get help. They would win a two-team tiebreaker with the Jets and a three-team tiebreaker with the Bengals and Raiders.
http://www.nfl.com/playoffs/playoff-picture

How they (Raiders) can win regarding the final wildcard spot:
If the Jets, Bengals, Raiders, and Titans all finish 9-7, which would assume a Broncos win, the Raiders would get the No. 6 playoff seed because of a superior strength of victory.

Won't happen^ but their chances of making the playoffs are substantially better than the remaining teams in the hunt.

The Jets could easily lose to Miami and the Ravens will definitely destroy the Bengals, you guys just need to win your game and hope the Chiefs will knock off the Broncos so we all can be happy.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
so what happens if the Raiders and Broncos both lose?

we would have SD, Denver, and Oakland all finishing at 8-8 with 3-3 division records. and the Chiefs right behind with a 7-9 record... talk about parody.... this division is so close, shit it crazy

I know if that happened the Raiders wouldn't win the division, because Denver owns the tiebreaker over us, but I'm just curious who would win it over SD and Denver.... I guess that tells us how much SD will be playing for next Sunday. if the Broncos own the tiebreaker on them, they have no shot at winning the division

edit: I think Denver holds the tiebreaker, better record against common opponents, so SD is out of it... I think

Sep 24, 2006
so what happens if the Raiders and Broncos both lose?

we would have SD, Denver, and Oakland all finishing at 8-8 with 3-3 division records. and the Chiefs right behind with a 7-9 record... talk about parody.... this division is so close, shit it crazy

I know if that happened the Raiders wouldn't win the division, because Denver owns the tiebreaker over us, but I'm just curious who would win it over SD and Denver.... I guess that tells us how much SD will be playing for next Sunday. if the Broncos own the tiebreaker on them, they have no shot at winning the division

edit: I think Denver holds the tiebreaker, better record against common opponents, so SD is out of it... I think
with their loss yesterday sd is officially eliminated from the playoffs. only two afc west teams still with hope is denver and oakland.