Raiders @ Chiefs 12-24-11

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Who ya got?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

REACHTMO

panty vandalizer
Aug 7, 2011
so im jumpin in joy, then BAM. Two bitches just slammed into eachother in front of my house, ima go spit game since they gotta be in an emotional state after wreckin their car

Jan 18, 2006
If the Bengals lose next week also and Raiders win, Raiders are in also. Bengals playen the Ravens they bout to get smashed

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
If the Bengals lose next week also and Raiders win, Raiders are in also. Bengals playen the Ravens they bout to get smashed
do we hold the tiebreakers over the Bengals and the Titans? we might, I'm just not sure. I know we hold the tiebreaker over the Jets because we beat them

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
we have a better divisional record then Bengals, we must. We already considered ahead of the Titans
oh ok, that's what's up. in that case we have a very good shot at the wildcard spot

we actually might be better off with a wildcard. I think a 6 seed would get us a game at Houston. winning the division would get us Pittsburgh at home

REACHTMO

panty vandalizer
Aug 7, 2011
yeah i dont care either, playoff birth will make me one happy motherfucker. i dont care if we win or lose in the first round as long as I can say we had a winning season after a drought. But boy would I love to be there at that playoff game at home vs the steelers.... ima dream

Apr 2, 2010
we have a better divisional record then Bengals, we must. We already considered ahead of the Titans
Wrong, Titans are a seed above the Raiders with the same record. Meaning they are ahead as long as they maintain the same record, I wouldn't mind that honestly though since you can win your division and winning that last wildcard spot is a long shot since the Bengals damn near clinched it.