R.I.P. Mac from Mac N Ak

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
I'm at a loss for words. I just heard from Shea 30minutes ago. This was my big homie and the person who gave me my artist name in 13 years ago. I'm fucken crushed right now man, somebody give me funeral information when you can please, thank you.

We just talked not too long ago, he was thanking me for mentioning him in a magazine interview recently. I can't think right now man shits fucken me up.

[email protected]

Apr 3, 2008
Damn!! Cant believe im reading this shit.. Rip big eric.. He was a good friend and a great father.. Wish i would of talked to him more after he moved.

Props: S.SAVAGE

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
This hurts my heart. I just talked to him about me mastering some new music for him. Mac was one of the first people from the Bay to really show me love and when me and Syko came down to the Bay in 2002, he didn't hesitate to have us over to his crib in East Palo Alto so we could network & build. Such a good dude and we always kept in touch ever since, especially around the holidays to wish each other well. Fuck. My condolences to his family.

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
I'm in shock and at a loss for words right now. This hurts my heart. Mac was one of the people who I truly considered a friend in this music business. We would talk for hours on the phone and in person about the inudstry and he would give me advice on what I was working on. He was always there for me if I needed him to come do a show or get on a project.

Last time I talked to him was a couple months back, he called me, as he always did just to check in and see how I was and what I was working on. He said he was getting some music ready to come out. Mac & A.K. had a lot of music in the vaults that they wanted to release.

Rest In Peace to Eric Gordon aka Mac Pacino of Mac & A.K.

My Prayers go out to his twin brother Keith Gordon aka A.K. of Mac & A.K. and all of Mac's family.

Jun 30, 2011
www.KINGCYDAL.com
Mac will live on forever through his music & I thank him for all of his lessons he taught me about this game. A 1000% solid dude who kept it real with everyone & connected a lot of dots in the Bay & beyond. The first to bring East Palo Alto/Menlo Park area a gold plaque by appearing on Nothing to Lose Soundtrack(Martin Lawrence, Tim Robbins) & producing various classic beats on numerous albums. Mac is a Legend & will truly be missed. Salute to all my Siccness Fam showin Mac love & may he Rest In Peace.