Power= ????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Power= ????

• Total voters
Aug 8, 2003
out of the three options.. (or even any u can come up with) what gives more power? ur answer can be also based on you opinion of what power is

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
Money would be my choice. The reason its my choice is based on the fact that when you have money you have power, you have authority (or the potential for it), and you can manipulate the numbers. Let us look at america for example. Do the people have any authority? No not really, yet the people who are middle to lower class comprise the majority of the population. Do the rich people have the numbers to combat the majority? No, but the rich people have enough money to influence the majority and bring about whatever change they need to in order to achieve the desired agenda.

What would benefit society or an individual? Knowledge.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
EDJ said:
^SO WHAT IF SCRILLA IS OBSOLETE?
If it were, power would go to those who had knowledge (societies were only the elite are capable of reading etc) or those who had control of resources that were in demand.

Offtopic: Find a place where I can upload these files to. Yousendit it wont allow me to upload it, and all the other sites want me to jump through hoops. Do you have a GMAIL account? I think GMAIL has a 2 gig limit (at least thats what mine says) so I might try sending it from that.