Power= ????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Power= ????

• Total voters
Aug 8, 2003
thoughts?? i think numbers.. as in people.. u can only buy off so many people and be an authority to so many... i think once this is realized many will believe they can do more and take organizing more serious.. anybody??

Hemp

Sicc OG
Sep 5, 2005
you forgot to vote.
but i think money because especially in 2006, everybody would rather work their whole life makin money than live any of it.
with money you can do anything (mostly)

Aug 8, 2003
^^
yeah i jus got home from work and realized i forgot to cast my own. heh.. but so u think that one person with a lot of money has more (power) then lets say, a group of protestors an entire organization? intresting

Hemp

Sicc OG
Sep 5, 2005
yes, money is what gave the illuminati the power and head start a while back when lots of money was hard to obtain.
but now that the number of rich people are growing, as the number of poor.
you can say if this keeps goin for another 75 years then the seperation will be even wider.
so in the end, i will conclude that the wider the margin, the more money is needed which gives money the most power in my opinion.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Numbers.

And it's not that people are getting poorer though, the gap is just getting bigger because a small group keeps making more and more.

By the way, it was asked what YOU think, not what you think everyone else does. So if money means power to most of you that's fine but not everyone will sell out, and the ones that don't are more worthy of power anyway.

Hemp

Sicc OG
Sep 5, 2005
well when you are in a country like the US, and the value of the dollar drops, it will STILL matter if you have billions and the average family still makes 50k

Mar 12, 2005
Sixxness said:
Numbers.

And it's not that people are getting poorer though, the gap is just getting bigger because a small group keeps making more and more.

By the way, it was asked what YOU think, not what you think everyone else does. So if money means power to most of you that's fine but not everyone will sell out, and the ones that don't are more worthy of power anyway.
I got my fist up for what you just said, that's true man!

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
IF I CONTROL THE WATER, gUESS WHAT? IF I CONTROL CRUDE OIL, gUESS WHAT? IF I CONTROL NATURAL gAS, gUESS WHAT? IF I CONTROL THE RESOURCES THAT gENERATE ENERgY AND ELECTRICITY, gUESS WHAT?

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
EDJ said:
IF I CONTROL THE WATER, gUESS WHAT? IF I CONTROL CRUDE OIL, gUESS WHAT? IF I CONTROL NATURAL gAS, gUESS WHAT? IF I CONTROL THE RESOURCES THAT gENERATE ENERgY AND ELECTRICITY, gUESS WHAT?
A lot of worthless people would die and the strong would survive. It's called life and those things are NOT necessities, they are luxuries, except for water.

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
HEMP,
RESOURCES ARE PRICELESS. FROM THAT COMES POWER. BUT I gUESS MONEY OR WHATEVA, CAUSE I'M NOT A PEOPLE PERSON AND AIN'T TRYIN' TO BE A DICTATOR(LOOK AT SADAM).

SIXXNESS,
TRUE, BUT HOW THE WORLD IS RAN, THOSE OTHA THANgS SEEM LIKE NECESITIES(LIgHT TO SEE, HEAT TO COOK, CLOTHIN' TO KEEP ME WARM OR PROTECT ME, ETC......)

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
^^I know they seem like necessities but that's because we've been told that we need them. Every advertisement you see is telling you that you NEED their product and that you NEED to buy it and that you NEED money. That is complete bullshit. You can get a propane tank instead of a gas line, use lanterns and shit....people would have to move back in the technology aspect, and they wouldn't because it makes their lives WAY too easy.