People actually drink Clamato Budweiser?????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

JAPE

Sicc OG
Apr 29, 2006
I went to a russians house once and they had some raw ass fish on the table with crackers and the eyes still in the fish i wanted to puke fuckin house stunk

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
I went to a russians house once and they had some raw ass fish on the table with crackers and the eyes still in the fish i wanted to puke fuckin house stunk
lol

russians eat their food with vodka because its that horrible

to be real im just trying to make a siccness russian come out of the woodworks all mad and shit so we can call him racial slurs and posts pictures of missles and furry hats

Aug 9, 2006

past maybe 4 months straight only thing i really sip on......some chick i was kickin it with whos sister is a bartender introduced me to it....after my first cup i was hooked i dunno why

its my shit

Jun 3, 2006
if youre talking bacardi light, maybe

i cant drink bacardi anymore...ive reached my limit

im not even drinking liquor right now im sticking to higher content beers if anything..

fuckers are expensive tho ..dog fish head is liek 15.99 a 4-pack
16 bucks for a 4-pack?....ill take 16 bucks and get 12 or 13 mickeys tall ones

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Mickey's were an acquired taste when I was living broke. Now I'll get whatever I feel like when I go to the store. Recently it's been Boulevard Pale Ale, Wheat Beer, and Dark Lager to cure my cravings.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
Mickey's were an acquired taste when I was living broke. Now I'll get whatever I feel like when I go to the store. Recently it's been Boulevard Pale Ale, Wheat Beer, and Dark Lager to cure my cravings.
its interesting to me that the same people whom will smoke high quality marijuana will buy the shittiest beer in the world and call it a day

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
its interesting to me that the same people whom will smoke high quality marijuana will buy the shittiest beer in the world and call it a day
It is fucked up. I went over to a buddy's house and he had three or fours different types of weed laid on the table in the kitchen. I'm not up on the weed game, but I know how much he paid for it and it looked clean. Dude asks me to grab him a beer from the fridge and it's Heilman's Export and Keystone on the top three shelves of the fridge. I turned around at dude and laughed.