People actually drink Clamato Budweiser?????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
fuck what yall thought, that shit good when you to hungover or lazy to make that shit yourself!

budwieser dont compare to makin it yourself if you know how to, but when you to hungover, bottoms up!

May 19, 2005
i love em,i prefer makin my own bloody beer,but ill def cop a bud clamato,takes the nasty bitter taste away

"when rocky drinks beer,he drinks it with tomato juice"
bloody beers till i die

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
the first time i saw that shit, i thought they only sold it out here (chula vista/otay mesa/TJ border) for the mexicans and i kinda paid it no mind. Cuz you know, mexicans got they own candy section, they got they own isle in the grocery.... and shit so i figured aiight, they doin they thing up in the beer isle now.

i never actually thought of trying it...myself

thats up there with that turkey and gravy flavored soda......and asians eating fish flavored chips

and you russians and whatever the fuck you eat....mice and dirt or something i dunno

when i drink beer im tryna see some colors and stars and shit..tomatoes aint gon get me there playa