People actually drink Clamato Budweiser?????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
I haven't tried it yet because I'm not a big red beer fan. However for those people that do like it this is cool because you don't have either dump half a beer out and waste it or drink the beer when all you want is a red beer.

JAPE

Sicc OG
Apr 29, 2006
That fuckin shit is nasty!!i still drank it though
i remember years back my friends dads friend drank nothin but budweiser and v8 and that was actually kinda good but this clamato shit is differently nasty. budweiser and v8 mix is coo

Nov 1, 2005
The Michelada is a popular Mexican alcoholic beverage of a genre known in Spanish as cerveza preparada (prepared beer) and in English as a variety of cocktail. There are several variations. In some cases it is similar to a Bloody Mary but containing beer instead of vodka, although a less complicated concoction of Mexican beer with sauces and lime juice added (see recipe below) is also referred to as a Michelada. The drink dates back to the 1940s, when mixing beer with hot sauce or salsa became popular in Mexico. In recent years, the drink has begun to become popular in the United States, and now various ready-made mixes are marketed and sold to US consumers.

Simply mixing beer with tomato juice is a popular version of cerveza preparada, but if lacking the salsa inglesa (Worcestershire sauce) or Maggi sauce, this concoction would usually not be referred as a michelada. If the Michelada has any type of hot sauce in it, in Mexico it may be called a "Michelada Cubana". The name is a double reference to both Cuba and the habanero pepper. The Habanero pepper is named after the capital of Cuba, "La Habana", and is one of the most intensely spicy peppers in the world[1] and so this spicy drink takes its name as a strained reference to both.

Recently, major American beer produces have begun marketing cervezas preparada, illustrating the wide variety of recipes in the Chelada/ Michelada category. For example, Miller_Brewing_Company produces Miller Chill which is a "Chelada-style light lager with a hint of salt and lime".[1]. Going a different route, Anheuser-Busch is manufacturing Bud Light Chelada as a combination of lager, clamato, lime juice, and salt

BOLO

FRISCO TO SAC IM AT THAT
Aug 27, 2002
shit is bomb! my fam been doing it since i was a young one and now that it comes pre-made ill fuck wit it on a hot day

Apr 25, 2002
man im ON THAT SHIT...i love me a chelada..usually start my day with a nice tall chelada than switch to regular beer....its great the next morning/noon after a hard party night

shit ima shower and shave and go grab me one rit now boy

HEEELLL YAAAAAA

Nov 1, 2005
i'll drink a budlight chelada once ina while.but it has a bit too much clamato for me.i'll mix it with a regular budlight in a cup.

leaving for liquor store before the game starts.

Apr 20, 2003
I've been drinkin it for years waaaaay before the Bud version.... Modelo or Tecate with some clamato juice and limon/salt on the rim of the can with a little dab of tapatio, is the shit!