Paul Williams vs Sergio Martinez II

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

who wins the rematch?

• Total voters
May 6, 2002
I feel bad for williams this was a weird fight for me in that I had money on martinez but I was rooting for williams to win as a fan.
That's way better than being on my side.
Had money on Williams but was rooting for Martinez as a fan.

I've always had a hatred for PW, this is the first time I have ever bet against Martinez....and I got burned.

Aug 31, 2003
www.ebay.com
I'd like to see Williams against a stiff tuneup fight to see if he comes out the same. KO's like that tend to change fighters like Williams to where they're hesitant to throw as heavily as he did in the past.

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
Williams is my the fighter I pull for but he hasn't looked good in his last couple of fights....martinez is bad ass and is doing his thing.....I'm still in shock about seeing my boy get dropped like that tho....I hope he can rebound cuz like the home said above....these kinda knock outs change a fighter ....

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
when I first heard about him going stiff I pictured his knees hyper-extending really bad with how lanky he is, but that didn't look too bad. Props to Martinez, hope PWill bounces back like he did after Quintana

Sep 3, 2002
"Now he's a star..." says Steward.

Got Damn right.

I'm still suprised, just like in the quintana fight, that this huge slick guy allows these bombs thrown from 2 feet below him to land so flush on his face. Williams relishes in his size advantage and doesn't use it properly I think.