patrick swayze & big-robo roast! Two, Two, Two Threads in One!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
I feel bad for the guy, he looks alot worse since the last time i saw him get interviewed by barbara walters a couple months ago. Hes a fighter whos taking his fate with a real posititive attitude, gotta respect that.

Hes still on his feet though, most people with his disease would have been long gone by now

Apr 25, 2002
yep..cancer is a bitch..i seen my mom go through the same thang...u gotta keep a good spirit....i know i could of never done it.....she fought it for 3 yrs tough..i wish nonthin but the best for patrick swayze

Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
Dude is definitely a fighter. They say if you keep a positive attitude about this kind of thing, you'll live longer than you would have if you just gave up from the jump.

My uncle went through this same shit, fought it for a few years, then gave up at the end by refusing more treatment when it was offered. Pancreatic cancer WILL kill you, and one can only take so much chemo and shit before they want it all to end.

My prayers go out to him and his family. He will be with us all forever though, with all he's done with his life.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
with all the money he has, pancraitic cancer must really be nasty. they say anyone diagnosed with it is basically issued a death sentence.

my mom had cancer of the esophugus but she was lucky enough to beat it, they say most dont. She had it for a couple of years without knowing what was wrong with her too, shes lucky to still be alive

Feb 13, 2009
Keep up the fight brotha, that silent killer is a motherfucker. At least he has the means for better treatment unlike the millions of others who fall victim to cancer.