Pacquiao vs Timothy Bradley June 9th [Las Vegas]

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

who takes it?

• Total voters
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Arce is a beast, at first I was thinking he went out like a bitch, but I know he ain't the type to duck, so i'm sure he was injured

the ref really fucked up that fight bad

he was sleeping like a motherfucker

Aug 31, 2003
www.ebay.com
yeah, the ref fucked that up though, ref should've stepped in way sooner, the momentum was already in motion and Arce quit defending himself. Ref fucked that fight up
Don't disagree here. I think it Bayless should've jumped in after the headbutt/low blow happened and Arce turned away, he was right in front of them. Just saying I don't think it's as much of where the punch happened then from where it was thrown. Once a fighter turns his back to you by rule you can't throw around his back.

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
Arce is a beast, at first I was thinking he went out like a bitch, but I know he ain't the type to duck, so i'm sure he was injured

the ref really fucked up that fight bad

he was sleeping like a motherfucker
Anyone who knows Arce knows he ain't no bitch. I think he got a concussion of that hit to the ear.

A low blow, a headbutt, and then a punch to the back of the ear combination........ Fuck that.