***Official Big-Robo Exposure Thread*** (NSFW)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2009
BIG ROBO IS A STRAIGHT BITCH, WITH THOSE DYNO ARMS OF HIS HE'D WOULDN'T EVEN HAVE REACH ADVANTAGE AGAINST AN 11 YEAR OLD IN A FIGHT, HE'D GET KNOCKED THE FUCK OUT. LOL, WELL AT LEAST BY ME.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
This fag talks about sucking dick for cheeseburgers a lot. That must be what his mom did to feed the family in their single wide at the trailer park and now he uses it as a diss because that image is still fresh in his head like it was yesterday.

emma

Sicc OG
Apr 5, 2006
lol, this idiot can't even stay consistent with his shit talking.

how are you gonna try to clown somebody by claiming they suck dick for cheeseburgers, and then 2 seconds later say that they're 100% lesbian/women only & want to eat pussy...

(well, i guess that's just what happens when you don't actually have anything REAL to talk shit about, and just have to make up random bs instead...

meanwhile, while he fabricates pathetic stories about me and tries to evade fighting chree, everybody here is actually clowning him based on 100% facts).

sad times for jeremy.

Sep 24, 2002
so whats the point in any1 flagging shit for removal? bitch move no matter who does it.... unless its pedo or just flat out wrong

funny ass thread though