***Official Big-Robo Exposure Thread*** (NSFW)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 3, 2009
Wait if there is gonna be a royal rumble type thing, I want to get in on this!
let's make it three on three, Me , Chree , and Likwid,
VS
Robo, his asian homie, and some other guy ...

no holds barred.. no rules.. just lots of violence!

Hell we can make this a new sport... street fighter style

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Wait if there is gonna be a royal rumble type thing, I want to get in on this!
let's make it three on three, Me , Chree , and Likwid,
VS
Robo, his asian homie, and some other guy ...

no holds barred.. no rules.. just lots of violence!

Hell we can make this a new sport... street fighter style

How about we make this....

Robo, his asian homie, all his white trash Idaho friends (just for being this scumbags friend)

VS

HIV/AIDS (so they can die slow and painful)

Oct 10, 2009
Fuck it lets make dude think shit squashed have a siccness bbq, tell him bring everyone he fucks with cuz its gonna be popping, & end up with him in the trunk with a cinder block tied to his ankles lol

Oct 9, 2004
EMMA U DIRTY HOE... U HAVE ALLOT OF TIME ON UR HANDS... GO FIND A GLORYHOLE YOU CAN MAKE SUM MONEY SUCKING DICK FOR CHEESEBURGERS.

BTW. STOP SNITCHIN HOE FLAGGIN MY CL POSTS AND YOUTUBE VIDEOS YOU DIRTY BITCH.

I REALLY DONT HAVE TO EXPLAIN MYSELF TO U HATERS ON MY NUTS TALKIN SHIT, KEEP TYPING. UR NERD HEADS KEEP GETTIN BIGGER AND BIGGER AND YOUR DORKY ASS GLASSES KEEP GETTIN THICKER. DIE

Oct 9, 2004
"HI! MY NAME IS EMMA!! I AM 100% LESBIAN!!! SORRY NO MEN!!! I AM LOOKING FOR A SEXUAL FUN TIME WITH A WOMAN WHO LIKES TO RECIEVE ORAL!!! 69. AND STRAP-ON DILDO PLAY!! I EVEN LIKE TO GET FISTED!!!

YES I AM REAL. IM ON THE WWW.SICCNESS.NET/VB 'SISTA SIDE OF THE SICCNESS' MOST OFTEN. GET AT ME GIRLS LETS CHAT."

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
Quit hiding you fat fuck, it must be easy to make a threat and disappear...If you were on Broadway every weekend you know its crawling with cops and nobody is goin to do anything there, youve already puss'd out on meeting Chree. Keep talking shit and hiding fat shit, someday someones goin to catch up with you.