Norteno In Los Angeles looking for surenos

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
LOL@THINKING I SNITCHED MY WAY OUT. AYE SOUTHERNER I GOT ALOT MORE ON MY PLATE THEN TO DEAL WITH YOUR BILLY IDOL ASS. I WAS FACING A STRETCH BUT I CAUGHT ME A BREAK AND MY CHARGES WERE DROPPED. IF I DRY SNITCHED OUTTA PRISON THEN I'D BE DEAD BY NOW. YOUR STUPID ESE AND FOR THE RECORD THE SOUTHERNERS SITUATION IN PV IS FUCKED, UR STRUCTURE IS STILL STANDING ONLY CAUSE OF NUMBERS AND EVEN THATS BECOMING A DISADVANTAGE.
ONCE YOURE IN THE JOINT, YOURE CHILLIN FOR THE MINIMUM OF 9 MONTHS, BIG DOG... THERES NO DROPPIN CHARGES AND GETTIN RELEASED FROM THE PENN!!! STATE FACILITIES DO NOT HOUSE COUNTY INMATES... YOUR STORY SOUNDS AS FISHY AS THAT STRIPED BASS DANA DANE'S HUSBAND CAUGHT...

FatBlunts209

2 SWISHERS = 1 BLUNT
Feb 21, 2008
STOcKTON
surenos,nortenos you guys are both mexican killing each other over a colored bandana or because your from socal and hes from norcal.so fucking what is it really worth taking someones life over?we all should be FOCUSED ON TERRORISM COMING FROM OTHER COUNTRIES and not from the same state we can get bombed any day now shit you can be sitting in a dodger stadium and a fucking plane might come crashing into the crowd ya know.but yet people rather kills over colors this shit needs to stop alot of innocent people get killed by stray bullets little kids and shit life is'nt a game...

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
surenos,nortenos you guys are both mexican killing each other over a colored bandana or because your from socal and hes from norcal.so fucking what is it really worth taking someones life over?we all should be FOCUSED ON TERRORISM COMING FROM OTHER COUNTRIES and not from the same state we can get bombed any day now shit you can be sitting in a dodger stadium and a fucking plane might come crashing into the crowd ya know.but yet people rather kills over colors this shit needs to stop alot of innocent people get killed by stray bullets little kids and shit life is'nt a game...
MAN, YOU SOUND LIKE THAT FOO IN THOSE VIDEOS... LOL... NAW, BUT ALL BULLSHIT ASIDE, THERE IS NONE OF THAT SOUTH-NORTH DRAMA DOWN HERE FOR SOME REASON...

Apr 15, 2006
ONCE YOURE IN THE JOINT, YOURE CHILLIN FOR THE MINIMUM OF 9 MONTHS, BIG DOG... THERES NO DROPPIN CHARGES AND GETTIN RELEASED FROM THE PENN!!! STATE FACILITIES DO NOT HOUSE COUNTY INMATES... YOUR STORY SOUNDS AS FISHY AS THAT STRIPED BASS DANA DANE'S HUSBAND CAUGHT...
LOL WHO SAYS I GOT OUT STRAIGHT FROM THE PENN BWOI? IF I WAS GOING TO LIE YOU'D THINK I'D FULLPROOF IT BEING A 29 YEAR OLD N ALL. I'M NOT GOING TO SIT HERE AND EXPLAIN TO THE LITTLE SMURFS I ROTT ON A DAILY BASIS.

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
LOL WHO SAYS I GOT OUT STRAIGHT FROM THE PENN BWOI? IF I WAS GOING TO LIE YOU'D THINK I'D FULLPROOF IT BEING A 29 YEAR OLD N ALL. I'M NOT GOING TO SIT HERE AND EXPLAIN TO THE LITTLE SMURFS I ROTT ON A DAILY BASIS.
ITS FOOLPROOF, AND JUST TO LET YOU KNOW, YOU DID A VERY BAD JOB AT IT... BUT WHATEVER...

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
SORRY I HAD TO LAUGH AT THAT!!! CAUSE WHY THE FUCK SHOULD ANY GANGSTERS CARE ABOUT TERRORISM??? WHEN OUR OWN GOVERNMENT DONT DO SHIT ABOUT IT, EXCEPT MAKE PROFITS OFF A WAR DESIGNED TO MAKE MONEY FOR THE RICH!!!
THIS SURENO/NORTENO WAR BEEN GOING ON FOREVER...ATTEMPTS BY LEADERS FROM BOTH SIDES TO SQUASH IT WERE SNUFFED BY EACH SIDES OWN MEMBERS...THE ONLY WAY THIS SHIT ENDS IS BY FORCE...AND AT THIS POINT WITH SURENOS CONTROL ON THE MAJORITY OF PRISONS AND SURENO HOODS UP NORTH, IT COULD BE A DECADE OR SO TILL THE WAR IS OVER...IF EVER. BUT TILL THEN THE HATRED RUNS DEEP...CANT YOU TELL???MY COUSIN TOLD ME HER LAKERS STICKER ON HER CAR WAS CROSSED OUT ON HER CAR AND HAD 14 TAGGED RIGHT NEXT TO IT IN TRACY!!! LOL...