Niner News Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 24, 2006
www.fucku.com
So do most if not all 9ers not happy wit the mays trade talk?

Unless y'all get a 1st or 2nd rd pick which I doubt, I don't see why y'all would trade him. He has loads of potential n wit the right coaching, he can be a BEAST of a player at safety. Dude is so athletic but that doesn't necessarily translate in to being a great fball player, still I'd keep him n see what kinda potential he has on the team.

It's not like his contract is big or anything so I don't see why the team would wanna trade him so quick. It's his SECOND year.... Usually takes 3 years or so in most cases to see if he's an NFL player....

The organization sticks wit a smith this long but can't do it wit Mays?

Jan 12, 2006
So do most if not all 9ers not happy wit the mays trade talk?

Unless y'all get a 1st or 2nd rd pick which I doubt, I don't see why y'all would trade him. He has loads of potential n wit the right coaching, he can be a BEAST of a player at safety. Dude is so athletic but that doesn't necessarily translate in to being a great fball player, still I'd keep him n see what kinda potential he has on the team.

It's not like his contract is big or anything so I don't see why the team would wanna trade him so quick. It's his SECOND year.... Usually takes 3 years or so in most cases to see if he's an NFL player....

The organization sticks wit a smith this long but can't do it wit Mays?
im a big mays supporter and would like to see him stay, but when we drafted him everyone said we where reaching. Also like i said earlier he always seemed lost and out of position. Horrible mistakes he would make even for a rookie. Also harbaugh went up against him a lot while Mays was at USC. Maybe he thinks mays doesnt have it. Also i would like to hear what they are offering for him. I think they're emailing the whole league to drive up his price.

May 24, 2006
www.fucku.com
im a big mays supporter and would like to see him stay, but when we drafted him everyone said we where reaching. Also like i said earlier he always seemed lost and out of position. Horrible mistakes he would make even for a rookie. Also harbaugh went up against him a lot while Mays was at USC. Maybe he thinks mays doesnt have it. Also i would like to hear what they are offering for him. I think they're emailing the whole league to drive up his price.
Mays has some flaws, big ones at that but still, I think he's gon turn out to be a hell of a player in the future but wit patients n the right coaching.

Jan 12, 2006
Mays has some flaws, big ones at that but still, I think he's gon turn out to be a hell of a player in the future but wit patients n the right coaching.
another thing im hearing is that our GM ballke didn't want to use our 2nd round pick on him but singletary overwrote him and took mays anyways. Hope our gm isn't linking mays to singletary and holding it against him. Either way once the season starts im sure all these behind the scene negotiations will get aired out.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
yall signed Braylon Edwards. Still feeling bad about your team?
I been pretty happy since we signed Carlos Rodgers, all the additions so far have been really good in terms of building a team, not going for stars, but signing quality veterans who are upgrades over predecessors

Quick

May 6, 2002
Yay Area, CA
if you wanna play stereotypes, you live in fagville, USA. hope you and your boyfriend have fun eating whine and cheese watching your team lose all year.
Idaho is one of the worst states in the USA. You live in Idaho, you lose before you even start.

You guys have potatoes and then what?? Stay in your little hillbilly world because you couldn't make any where else.

And there aren't anyone raider fans in Idaho. Get back on the blue and orange bandwagon. The same one you weren't apart of 10 years ago.