New York Jets at Oakland Raiders

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Who will win the game?

• Total voters

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
No way Bruce was gonna win wit his arm. Too big of a lead for us to open up our play book.

The turnovers are killin us. U can't blame one person for the loss because it's a team effort but I would like to see what bruce can do as a starter. He's no savior but maybe he can manage the game more effectively when we aren't down 28.
yeah, if we can run the ball effectively and have a QB who can complete some passes and not turn the ball over a few times every game (although Gradkowski did fumble it) we can be a lot better on offense

but it was nice to see a QB with some energy... at least Bruce seemed like he cared... and tried to make plays with his feet when he couldn't find open receivers

and wtf happened to out run game? Fargas had 62 yards before the first half was over... and he ended the game with 67 yards

Dec 3, 2005
harvee pierre the president of bad boys records and writer of Black Rob's "Whoa" plays for the vikings? when did this happen?

did he run the kick back like whoa?

May 24, 2006
www.fucku.com
Losin green and gallery hurts us and it shows it. Our line is bad. We can't afford to lose linemen.

Our running game has been very suspect this year. I thought the bush/mcfadden combo would be doin work but nooooooppppeeeeeee. Haven't had a 100yd rusher in a game yet.

Apr 25, 2002
No way Bruce was gonna win wit his arm. Too big of a lead for us to open up our play book.

The turnovers are killin us. U can't blame one person for the loss because it's a team effort but I would like to see what bruce can do as a starter. He's no savior but maybe he can manage the game more effectively when we aren't down 28.
Man we were down by 21 and ALEX SMITH brought us back. Gradkowski just isn't good, although he's probably not any worse than Russell. Yall might be better off starting him, but being down by 28 points is no excuse for him not producing. The playbook should have been wide open at that point because there's nothing to lose.

May 24, 2006
www.fucku.com
Your starting QB is no better than the backup. What's the difference?
my point is because we are down 0-28 we can't execute our game plan which is run the ball. It forces Bruce to win wit his arm which is NOT good news for us raider fans.

Man we were down by 21 and ALEX SMITH brought us back. Gradkowski just isn't good, although he's probably not any worse than Russell. Yall might be better off starting him, but being down by 28 points is no excuse for him not producing. The playbook should have been wide open at that point because there's nothing to lose.
Bruce probably can't do much but he sucks less then JR. Lol.

Aug 9, 2002
LOL WHAT'S FUNNY IS THE 1ST PAGE IS FULL OF HOPE AND QUOTES LIKE "I THINK WE CAN WIN THIS ONE" OR "RAIDERS BY 10". AND THEN AFTER A FEW PAGES OF HOPE, U SEE SHIT LIKE " FUUUCK"!

Apr 25, 2002
my point is because we are down 0-28 we can't execute our game plan which is run the ball. It forces Bruce to win wit his arm which is NOT good news for us raider fans.
Oh OK, I got you now. I misunderstood what you were trying to say.

SkizzYeee said:
Bruce probably can't do much but he sucks less then JR. Lol.
I can agree with that.

Jan 6, 2004
www.myspace.com
Just got home really depressing. There mighta been 35k there place was dead. Had a bad feelin soon as got to the stadium, somethin in the air. Horrible start to the game. Russells mistakes put us in a real bad position today. I dont completely blame him but its hard to come back. 2cnd pick looked like a catchable ball but still he was just out of sorts today. Louis Murphy can not catch for shit I dont know what is up with this dude. Couldnt stop the run

couldnt do a fuckin thing positive really... Nothing went right horrible Im sick to my stomache. Still had hella fun though like always. Im fuckin burned out..

Loudest applause all day was when they announced the SF Forty Niners lost. Cool. That shows you how fucking gay some raider fans are. Worry about your own peice of shit team thats on the feild not SF.

Jun 1, 2002
LET'S BE REAL. THEY ACT EXACTLY THE SAME WAY ABOUT US LOSING..

Loudest applause all day was when they announced the SF Forty Niners lost. Cool. That shows you how fucking gay some raider fans are. Worry about your own peice of shit team thats on the feild not SF.

BUT YEAH I WAS THERE TODAY AND THAT GAME WAS G-D AWFUL. THE RAIDERS PLAYED FLAT. NO HEART. NO GRIT. NO PRIDE. NO POISE. NOTHING.

WORST HOME LOSS IN THE HISTORY OF OUR FRANCHISE. NOT MUCH ELSE YOU CAN SAY. WE GOT OWNED.

Jan 18, 2006
how come Schilens didn't play today?

I thought he was coming back
he was questionable for the game today cuz he left practice on Friday sore and didnt obviously feel good enough to play. Soon as i heard he was questionable i knew we were gonna lose. Like i said before i saw what the Jets did to Brady and knew we didnt have much of a shot

Feb 23, 2006
A mothafuken L is a mothafuken L don't matter how you put it...... I just want Norte califa$ on the map raiders,ninners,kings I don't care who it is!

Jun 25, 2002
I just cant believe how low we could go.. i thought i seen the worst but this is the ultamite worst shit i have ever seen come from the raiders... can i get a refund on my tickets...