New York Jets at Oakland Raiders

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Who will win the game?

• Total voters
Mar 16, 2005
I guess you can get those donley balls outta your mouth again.

go grow a pubic beard like your QB, then go get murked after the club.

hahahaha
ahhhhhh and all is normal with the world again. It took a couple weeks longer this season, but now its time for raiders fan to worry about others teams fans and resort to shit talking.

whew for a minute there I thought it may be a different year.

Mar 16, 2005
in fact beto im disappointed, you missed the key points of who has won more games (granted majority came before our era of being the fans we are) and who has more super bowl wins (granted everyone here saw denver win thiers, not many say or remember raiders wins).

Apr 7, 2005
www.myspace.com
never worried about the donks, but i will talk the utmost shit about em at the drop of a hat....even during the off season.

the past is the past....it doesnt count for shit nowadays. we could have won every super bowl ever played, but it doenst change the fact that these guys play w no pride, and management is singlehandly killing the franchise.

to see jamarcus come out and damn near hold the team hostage for the money he got, only to become THE worst athlete drafted in sports since pervis ellison, is rediculous.