**NEW SHOES COPPED**

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 7, 2006
Yo krazee, I haven't been up on my Js lately but I am gon swoop on the concords in december...

Did u buy the early release? I just looked it up online. I've never heard of early released jordans. Anyone put me on game wit that?

Also how's the quality of them?
the quality is the same as the space jams and the cool greys so if you like those you gotta get the concords. also theres a store down here in boston called Bodega and rappers and shit go there when they come down here. i luckily used to work for a kid who now works there and he hooked me up with the black flips and the concords early. he had the DB4's too but that aint my style.

I read that the early release concords were ALL b grades or "high class" b grades.

Any truth?

How is it legal for other stores to sell em early when the company that makes em r gonna release em in dec?
again it was a hook up and no they're not b-grades. the b-grades ones online came without the concord shoe trees and the sole wasnt milky. mines came with the shoe tree and milky sole and look flawless. also be grades usually say bgades right on the tongue.

Not only are some of the early releases b-grades, but recently early sellers are selling these high quality fakes that look almost identical to the real thing. The ones Krazee has look real tho.
yeah and i was skeptic about it but it had the right serial tags and it even had the retail price on the box which those fake ones dont have.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
I bet if it said fubu on it, it would be a different story.
yup, spizikes and dub-zeros are easily the gayest products that brand jordan has released. i'd rather buy jordan 3s/4s/6s.

and you're right, it would be a different story, that's why i actually bought the fubu version of spizikes.

Feb 12, 2004
Lmao at this dumbass trying to school a real OG Jordan head. First of all these Jordan aqua 8s were released in 2007 and they did come with a retro card you retard. And how are they fake because they have glue marks? Almost every pair of Js i've bought in the last few years has had glue hanging all over it. JB has lowered their quality for awhile shit aint new. Have you ever seen what fake aqua 8s look like? Lmao step your shit up son.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4-tmoZE7KU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kiRe05WaZ98&feature=related

OMG LOOK AT ALL THESE PEOPLE THEIR SHOES ARE FAKE BECAUSE THEY HAVE RETRO CARD!!!11!!!

This is what fake aqua 8s look like -

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Jordan-8-Aqua-Size-9-5-/120810734838?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item1c20e184f6

you've officially been served mijo. Step your sneaker game up.

Jun 28, 2009
Deep East Oakland, CA
Lmao at this dumbass trying to school a real OG Jordan head. First of all Jordan aqua 8s were released in 2007 and they did come with a retro card you retard. And how are they fake because they have glue marks? Almost every pair of Js i've bought in the last few years has had glue hanging all over it. JB has lowered their quality for awhile shit aint new. Have you ever seen what fake aqua 8s look like? Lmao step your shit up son.
Lmfao this is comedy, you should be a comedian, yo name should be "Lil Feet"