**NEW SHOES COPPED**

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 24, 2006
www.fucku.com
Just swooped on another pair of supra's online, and 2 pairs of icy white AF's. Post pics when I receive em.

Went on like an online shopping spree this past weekend n dropped like 9bills to a rack on a buncha new clothes, shoes, LV belt, some shamballas necklaces/bracelets, and 1/2 carat black diamond ear rings. Been wantin some black diamonds BAD n finally had the chance on sale online at zales. Since I had extra money to spend this month from my bonus and a couple fat ass pay checks I figured fuck it, why not lol.

Prolly shoulda saved my loot but fuuuuuck it! I'll be lookin FREEESSSSSHHH lol.

May 24, 2006
www.fucku.com
I been fuckin wit supra's for a min now. Since they first came out. But actually the first few supra's I thought were gay but then they came out wit some dope ones after. Plus they are DUMBASSSSSSSSS comfortable lol. Some of em are ugly as fuck though n hella high tops which I dont fuck wit.

My boy worked at a skate shop n gave me 40% off so I took advantage of that n swooped like 5 pairs. I only fuck wit like 2 or 3 of the series though but jus in diff colors.

What kinda LV u get brehgoon?

ELPOLLITO

COUNTINCHINGADERA
Mar 15, 2010
ELCOLLINS
I been fuckin wit supra's for a min now. Since they first came out. But actually the first few supra's I thought were gay but then they came out wit some dope ones after. Plus they are DUMBASSSSSSSSS comfortable lol. Some of em are ugly as fuck though n hella high tops which I dont fuck wit.

My boy worked at a skate shop n gave me 40% off so I took advantage of that n swooped like 5 pairs. I only fuck wit like 2 or 3 of the series though but jus in diff colors.

What kinda LV u get brehgoon?
My lil breh fucks with Supras tough i just havent really checked em out i guess but

May 24, 2006
www.fucku.com
Niiiice. I was gonna get the black one myself but I have a black Gucci belt so I swooped on the white LV. Figured I'll go white since I have a black one already. And a pretty dope black coach belt too.

I'll prolly get the black LV next though cuz that shit raw!!

P.s. nice 13s.

Oct 13, 2004
I'm glad I haven't bought shoes in ages, if it is..It's just basic everyday shoes or Nike ID's. Haven't bought a pair of J's in a minute. Next one is the Chicago X's tho.

May 24, 2006
www.fucku.com
Yo krazee, I haven't been up on my Js lately but I am gon swoop on the concords in december...

Did u buy the early release? I just looked it up online. I've never heard of early released jordans. Anyone put me on game wit that?

Also how's the quality of them?