MS-13 on the Santa Cruz Boardwalk?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 12, 2005
enserio said:
This from the guy who was bragging about being strapped with a screwdriver. Come on dude, you don't always come from the shoulders.
Man, I'm always down to throwdown with the manos. KEEPING a filero is almos mandatory, cause you never know when foos would run up on you with weapons and shit. I'm not the type to go fight with a cuete or filero, I love the thrill of a fight and whether I get my ass beat or whether that puto gets his ass beat, it's all in a days work. :cool:

Nov 1, 2005
snoopyblue..seriously,u said u dont bang right?then why sport that look.many ppl have died couse they thought it was cool trynna look a certain way.god forbid,but one day u might come face to face with a nut who aint gonna give a fuck when u say''i dont bang'' and he's just gonna let u have it.it's happened before..i wouldnt recomend u keep dressin like that.

Dec 25, 2003
SnoopyBlue said:
police didnt bug me though in my cowboys jersey, blue dickies and blue cortez.

Today on SnoopyBlue's faggot fashion show:

Blue dickies are DOING IT for this summer season!

Match up with some blue cortez for the ULTIMATE hispanic look!

Cowboy Jerseys, MANTASTIC!

Apr 10, 2006
surgurliman said:
snoopyblue..seriously,u said u dont bang right?then why sport that look.many ppl have died couse they thought it was cool trynna look a certain way.god forbid,but one day u might come face to face with a nut who aint gonna give a fuck when u say''i dont bang'' and he's just gonna let u have it.it's happened before..i wouldnt recomend u keep dressin like that.
who said i wouldnt hold down my shit?

im not some punk from a dvd that will back up wavin my hands sayin no.

and only a moron would think that lame ass graphic is funny.

siccness is full of true retards.

Apr 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
on some real stuff, the flats by the boardwalk is wear alot of 13'rs live, I remember my boy telling me about one time they were throwing rocks at their car, but if its ms-13 they'll be throwing bullets-them cats is savages.

Mar 12, 2005
Snoopy Blue aka Crip Sureno said:
who said i wouldnt hold down my shit?
Cause foo if you hold your shit in too long, you might die because it'll cause an infection in your rectum. Eventually it reaches the brain thus killing you off the face of this planet.

Dec 25, 2003
You remind me of my old nerd ass white homeboy who wanted to be a norteno hella bad and they wouldnt let him cause he was a fuckin square. He got checked and almost got his ass beat for wearing too much red.

Anyways they poked some fuckin holes in dude in San Mateo. He was out tryna flex on scraps by himself....almost died. Total fuckin lame ass pitiful dude.

Nov 1, 2005
The Red Sin said:
Cause foo if you hold your shit in too long, you might die because it'll cause an infection in your rectum. Eventually it reaches the brain thus killing you off the face of this planet.
^^he said hold his shit DOWN..not IN..LOL