MS-13 on the Santa Cruz Boardwalk?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 5, 2004
i remember i almost beat this scraps ass that was tryna mug there... one of those poor-ass scraps with a southpole shirt that he washed too many times and looked like the logo had stretchmarks. then dude started walking away. then later when i was leaving i saw some fools that was from san jo hitting up the scrap n his homies and dudes got hella scared and started walking toward a big crowd of people so they would get the cops caled if they did anything. but idk, they wasnt that old like not much older then me. i didnt kno ms kicked it there now

Jun 12, 2003
yea my lil cuzzin went there on thurs and hes was wearing a red hat n shirt n the securiity guard told him 2 watch out...and that he should take it off lol...that was in santa cruz....

Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
B-San said:
I had the pleasure of gettin' hit up by some...Cuz wuz like, "Wut that West Side Venice Like?" I said, "right on", gave him the fisted salute and kept it movin'.... dumbass didn't know wut to do wit that one... lol
lol leaving mother fuckas clueless!
i did that once to sum lil scrap kid back in san jo i was damn near 10 yrs older than the kid. he said sum shit in spanish talkin tuff . and i was like "hell yeah!!"
he looked confused as fuck and just stood there. lmao

Apr 10, 2006
Defy said:
why is his name snoopy blue and he talking about his potna with a red shirt on?
cuz my patna is from Florida and doesnt give a shit about gangs.

police didnt bug me though in my cowboys jersey, blue dickies and blue cortez.

everyone else was in black.

Mar 12, 2005
SnoopyBlue said:
cuz my patna is from Florida and doesnt give a shit about gangs.

police didnt bug me though in my cowboys jersey, blue dickies and blue cortez.

everyone else was in black.
LOL THIS IS COMING FROM A FOO THAT SAID HE DON'T BANG. Fuckin lame ass. The cowboy jersey and blue dickies were for him repping the Crips and the blue cortezs was for him repping scraps. This guy is lame.

Mar 12, 2005
EaStSiDeCrEePeR said:
they dont bug you cuz you probably resemble a chump who couldnt hurt a fly aint no one stressin ur ass
Hahahahahaha!!!! I was always told to respect your enemies, I hardly doubt you have enemies snoopy blue because you wouldn't have respect. You're just plain lame and a true definition of a joke.