Mortal Kombat

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 11, 2005
According to The Bit Bag a connection close to the project has stated that Warner Bros. is going all out with the DLC for Mortal Kombat in the form of some very high profile IP’s. The rumor is that they will be bringing Freddy and Jason to the MK franchise this Halloween.

Given that Warner Brothers now holds the rights to all three franchises, Mortal Kombat, Friday the 13th, and A Nightmare on Elm Street this may not be as far-fetched as it sounds. All we know for sure is that this would be nothing short of a wet dream come true. Hell, we'd pay any price for the addition of these two characters. Still -- just a rumor for now.

Apr 7, 2006
Downloaded the new character Skarlet last night... she coo.. but I think her fatalities could've been better...

Yeah & human reptile is the ish!

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
They're really selling the characters for $5 a pop tho? That's gonna get pricey if they keep up the pace they got going right now.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
ya, but they arent just "unlocking the disc"...they have to program the characters they are doing..i can see the price is iffy, but shit, ill definatly cop after a while when they have bundles.

rain is going to be dope as long as he look better than he did on armagedon..nomarty

Apr 7, 2006
^ Frealluh my Fillyuh - I feelyuh on the Rain's MKA fit... they should have his Ninja fit as an alternate in this one so all should be good...

I was reading on another forum that if u break down the price per character on the disc - it comes out to $2.24 each or some ish.. but I understand that it cut costs to sell it in bulk & that additional R&D goes into making new characters blah blah...

3.50 would've been a coo price - but then we're only talkin a 1.50 difference from what they're selling for now... so I can't call it..

But since MK is the only game I've messed with in the last 2yrs.. I'll be buyin regardless lol

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
Yeah just wait for the joog packs later on or the fighting game of the year edition, if they make one, it might be a spicy move if they make an Ultimate Mortal Kombat version later on