Mortal Kombat

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 16, 2007
hey so im trying to get a platinum trophy which is prolly going to be impossible but what all do you have to do to gain "Mastery" of a fighter?

one of the trophies is gain mastery of one fighter and another one is gain masteries of all fighters.....

thank for the help

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
hey so im trying to get a platinum trophy which is prolly going to be impossible but what all do you have to do to gain "Mastery" of a fighter?

one of the trophies is gain mastery of one fighter and another one is gain masteries of all fighters.....

thank for the help
to gain mastery, you go to nekropolis view each characters stats...they will have stats for fatalities, xray moves,blood spilled, and hours spent using a character...to gain full mastery you must meet each of those requirements...blood spilled would be mastered first. then xray or fatalities the bitch is you have to use each character for 1 full day (24 hours)

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
i stopped playing this game because it pissed me off that i couldnt go online. i bet psn going down hella fucked up MK's sales on the ps3.. bad timing.
hardly...the online is shit right now on both consoles....lag lag lag...

i lived playing games without online most of my life....back then we used to have people come over to play with the other controller..it was crazy times...

Jan 16, 2007
how the fuck are you suppose to use a character for 24 hours let alone all the characters????? shit I havent even put 24 hours in the newest COD

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
how the fuck are you suppose to use a character for 24 hours let alone all the characters????? shit I havent even put 24 hours in the newest COD
24 hours per character is a bit much....i play the hell out of this game but so far I've only logged about 1 hour for 2 characters that i like.. i can't imagine using characters i hate for that long

and that luck be a lady trophy is pissing me off too