Mortal Kombat

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 11, 2006
grouchoweed.ipbfree.com
No. It isn't. You can't do fatalities of any kind to a boss, because the match ends on the last hit, you don't get the 5 seconds or whatever to do the motion for it.

Post a vid of it, or stop posting bullshit.

Edit: That being said, I know Shao Khan has 2 different fatalities he does if you lose to him, I assume Goro and Kintaro do also, but I haven't lost to either of them yet.

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
POSSIBLE SPOILERS - BOSS BABALITIES - FATALITIES

No. It isn't. You can't do fatalities of any kind to a boss, because the match ends on the last hit, you don't get the 5 seconds or whatever to do the motion for it.

Post a vid of it, or stop posting bullshit.

Edit: That being said, I know Shao Khan has 2 different fatalities he does if you lose to him, I assume Goro and Kintaro do also, but I haven't lost to either of them yet.
ok.....dont pretend like you know a fuckin thing cause your dumb ass dont know how to do it....shits legit...with that said GTFO!

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
boss babalities happen automatically..... to make Shao Kahn babality, you have to play on Expert difficulty, and do babalities on all normal characters, next, Goro or Kintaro, when defeated, after the last hit, will turn into babies automatically, without Finish Him phrase on screen, and next, Shao Kahn, will transform after you defeat him ..... all in the same ladder.

Jun 24, 2005
I'm workin' my way through the Challenge Tower now, and playin' different characters' Arcade Ladders.

I think I'm through like 72 of the challenges, and only done a handful of the ladders.

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
just completed the tower challenges ..... what a waste of fucking time....do yourself a favor if you decide to do these....pick and choose the challenges you want and then buy your way around the ones you dont...so you dont go wasting time for shitty reward

Jun 24, 2005
just completed the tower challenges ..... what a waste of fucking time....do yourself a favor if you decide to do these....pick and choose the challenges you want and then buy your way around the ones you dont...so you dont go wasting time for shitty reward
So paying to skip the challenges counts towards doing them and getting the achievement?

Oct 27, 2008
wtf lol, who cares about a trophy???

i'm just playing through the challenge tower for fun. i've never understood people who value all these trophies & achievements & obsess over them.

like, why would you even want a trophy saying you beat the challenge tower if you bought your way through it?