Modern Warfare 2 mega thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
i was really sad today when i realized FMJ wasn't the heart beat sensor
you didnt realise even when the attachment list has FMJ and heartbeat sensor as 2 different attachments?

lol to get the heartbeat sensor you need to get 15 kills with a silencer attached to that weapon

mrtonguetwista

$$ Deep Pockets $$
Feb 6, 2003
I think I did the best kill of all time last night...I use cold blooded and ninja pro so that Im completely invisible. I was on the Afghan map and dude was on the top of the mountain sniping. So I make my way around there...he's laying prone on the top of mountain...I go and lay down next to him for a moment...by the time he realized I was enemy...I had a head shot. lol

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
How do you get FMJ kills? Im trying to fill my FMJ bar up..but after a 20 kill game...it's still stuck at 4/xx.
you gotta kill them through walls, penetrating kills.

I got this on PC as well as Xbox, been going hard on the PC version, finished SP and hit lvl 34 on multiplayer. So much easier to aim with the mouse..

Jan 23, 2006
I think I did the best kill of all time last night...I use cold blooded and ninja pro so that Im completely invisible. I was on the Afghan map and dude was on the top of the mountain sniping. So I make my way around there...he's laying prone on the top of mountain...I go and lay down next to him for a moment...by the time he realized I was enemy...I had a head shot. lol

Jun 3, 2002
www.aod-org.com
Yeah no HB sensor for the SMG's.

Ive been using a UMP 45, with marathon, lightweight and commando on smaller maps your in there face every 2 seconds, its just brutal been wrecking shop with it. I tried akimbo with the UMP 45 on skid row and it was fun for that match but over all not feeling it I would rather be able to zoom in.

Jun 3, 2002
www.aod-org.com
Predator missile has a boost, when you get one if you hold down the right trigger it will go faster so if your target is running towards a building you can get him before he goes inside.

@KG the one, I got cold blooded pro finally, faster way to get it is if you have a stinger ( at4 works to I guess I never used it ) and shoot down every enemy UAV you see, to count towards the CB pro it has to be a kill steak not something from a care package.

Feb 12, 2008
Predator missile has a boost, when you get one if you hold down the right trigger it will go faster so if your target is running towards a building you can get him before he goes inside.

@KG the one, I got cold blooded pro finally, faster way to get it is if you have a stinger ( at4 works to I guess I never used it ) and shoot down every enemy UAV you see, to count towards the CB pro it has to be a kill steak not something from a care package.
What does a UAV look like... I can never find them.

Fucked around with Spec Ops a little last night and today and that shit is hella fun. I love the Sniper Fi one. My homie was fuckin' em up with the Predator Missile and I was snipin' their bitch asses.
Me and my bot did too... shit hella fun. All Alpha missions on Veteran completed.

3rd person tactical is great to get your steady aim perk leveled up
This is such a great addition. It is like a good Halo. Had hella fun on this last night
HAHAHAH!!!

Jun 3, 2002
www.aod-org.com
What does a UAV look like... I can never find them.
They basically are the predator spy planes, there small and fly a little higher up and circle the map. People dont know you can shoot them down, but people like me who always keep a launcher as my secondary shoot every thing out of the sky, plus its easy free points and helps the team ( something most people dont do in games ).

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
TRY THESE COMBINATIONS

ACR with stopping power

M16 bling (heartbeat sensor and red dot sight) with stopping power

mini uzi with hardline

scar-h with cold blooded